Part sixteen

Aaliyah found herself in the field again. She heard someone shout her name and she turned. There stood Jameel. "I knew you'd remember. But now, you have to help me remember, otherwise they'll win again and we won't be together." Suddenly, Aaliyah sat up in her hospital bed. Safdar was informed and came running in. Aaliyah suddenly looked at Safdar and reminded everything. She wanted to shout and scream at him, but kept her cool.

Aaliyah rushed to her room, when they got home and was delighted to see her dad there. "Dad, do you believe in reincarnation?" "I believe that if someone left this world before their time, or before they fulfilled their task they were sent here to do, its possible they will find a way back. Why do you ask?" "Because I've been reincarnated." "What?" "We were killed before our time. Before our love had a chance to grow." "We?" "Me and Jameel. We were killed by Safdar, as he was jealous. He wanted me. But he doesn't realise Aaliyah is made only for Jameel in every lifetime. I'll never be his." "Sush Aaliyah. We don't want Safdar to know you've remembered. You might not be my real daughter, but you've been my daughter in this lifetime. And I'll do whatever is possible for my daughter and her happiness."

Safdar went to Jameel and chammi and said to Jameel "your sound and my fiancées are the same. If you get launched here, you won't succeed. I have contacts in the city. Go there and they'll launch you. You'll be a big star." Jameel agreed to go and Safdar was relieved his plan was working.

Aaliyah was at home, trying to think of a way to get to Jameel. Chammi came and took her wedding shopping. Aaliyah slipped away from the shop they were in and ran to Jameels house. Chammi tried to follow and ran across the road, but got hit by a car