Part eleven

Aaliyah and her father reached Safdars mansion. Aaliyah gasped, it was beautiful. She had never seen anything like it. Safdar introduced Aaliyah and her dad to all the staff that would be taking care of them. Finally Safdar said "I'd like you to meet the most special woman to me, my sister chammi". Aaliyah politely introduced herself. She got the impression Chammi didn't like her very much, and it was bugging her because Chammi looked so familiar.

Aaliyah and her dad settled into their room. "I get the feeling Chammi doesn't like me very much." "Aaliyah don't say that. She's only just met you. What gives you that impression?"  "I don't know. She just seemed off with me for some reason, and I know this seems ridiculous, but I feel like we've met before." "Aaliyah, that's ridiculous. We've only just met her. Anyway, you must be tired after all that travelling. Go to sleep." Aaliyah lay down and tried to sleep. When she did drift off, she had some weird dreams. In them she heard a guy calling her name, she saw two blurry figures dancing and hugging. Then she saw one figure shoot another.

Aaliyah woke up screaming. Her dad asked her if she had a bad dream. "It wasn't a dream dad. He shot him. He's dead. He killed him" said Aaliyah crying. Aaliyah's dad consoled her that it was only a dream, and Aaliyah went back to sleep.

The next morning Aaliyah woke up to a servant telling her, her dad had been admitted to the hospital for treatment. The servant told Aaliyah her treatments were ready, and they needed to get her ready. Aaliyah didn't know what treatments, but Safdar came in and told her that for the kind of singer they wanted to brand her as, she needed to change her overall image. Aaliyah sighed and the ladies got to work.

Jameel will be introduced in the next chapter.