𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

🕷

It was MJ and Nathan's first night back home from the hospital after him being born. MJ had noticed when she walked in their room that it was now cleaned up, thanks to her mother.

"You know we've been staring at him since we got home, right?" MJ smiled up at Peter as she yawned. "You look really tired, you need some sleep."

Peter shook his head, chuckling. "I can say the same to you. Can you believe we made this beautiful human?"

"I just can't believe he was conceived and born here on this bed. I never thought in my life that that would actually happen. You only see that happening in movies, that was really crazy." She sighed. "I'm just really glad everything went well and you were right here beside me."

"I really didn't think Betty knew how to deliver a baby, I was a nervous wreck and I was just staring at her like, you do know what you're doing, right? Then when I saw how focused she was, I knew that I could trust her with you and I knew that she knew what she was doing."

MJ scoffed. "Do you really think I would have her deliver my baby if I didn't know what she was doing? No thanks."

Peter frowned. "Where did she even learn to do that anyways? From youtube?"

MJ burst out laughing but quickly covered her mouth so she wouldn't wake Nathan from his sleep. "Oh God, if she learned that from youtube, I would have not let her near me. Do you not remember her talking to us about wanting be a obstetrician in high school?"

Peter had never been more confused then he was at that moment.

"Oh, right...you would run off." MJ laughed.

Peter looked over at her as they suddenly heard the door squeak open as they saw Rosemary standing there with her hair messed up as she looked up at them.

"Can I sleep with you guys?" She spoke up.

"Of course," MJ smiled. "You were what was missing from this little family."

Rosemary climbed onto the bed and layed on top of Peter's chest. She looked down at Nathan. "He's sleeping?"

"Mhm, so you have to be very quiet." Peter whispered.

She gently petted the top of Nathan's head. "He's been sleeping all day."

"Babies are very tired when they're born, Rose," MJ said. "You slept for a long time when you were a baby too, you know."

Rosemary layed her head back down onto Peter's chest as she continued playing with Nathan's hair.

Peter looked over at MJ who had now fallen asleep. He looked back down at Rosemary who stared up at him.

"Are you sleepy yet?" Peter whispered to her.

"No," She said. "I just wanted to be with you and Mama."

Peter chuckled softly. "Hey, I have an idea..."

"What?"

"Why don't we go into the living room to watch a movie? You could pick what movie we could watch."

"Yes!" She yelled, but quickly whispered a sorry.

Rosemary carefully got off him as he got up from the bed. She waited for him by the door as Peter pulled the covers around MJ. He looked back, making sure her and Nathan were both okay as he followed Rosemary out the door.

author's note:

i hope you enjoyed this short but sweet chapter ! i can't wait for you guys to read the upcoming chapters i have planned 👀

btw, lots of you commented that Megan stole the ring...again BUT she actually didn't lmao...in that case, expect a proposal soon!!! ✨✨✨

thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment ! ♡