𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

🕷

"Did you by any chance see the news report this morning?" Megan's father said, looking over at her from across his desk as she spun in her chair.

"Spider-Man being replaced by this so called Spider-Girl after saving a kid's life? Yeah, I saw it." She smiled.

He spit on the floor, frowning at her. "Why are you smiling? Don't you know what this means?" He got up to stop herself from spinning as he bent down to face her.

She looked up at him. "That means Rosemary got to be just like Peter. That wasn't the plan, was it? You know, I got to thinking...I don't want to help you get your revenge anymore."

He pulled away, not believing what he just heard. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me," She spat. "I realized that all this 'revenge' crap has nothing to do with me, I'm doing this for you and I don't want to be apart of it anymore. They haven't done shit but be nice to me and all I've done is try to ruin their lives, how is that fair?"

He ran his hands through his hair. "So, that's it?! You're done just like that?"

Megan just simply nodded as she stood up from the chair. "Forget about it, it's been what? Over ten years? It's ridiculous."

He chuckled. "And over the past ten years, you've been nothing but useless. Go home, Megan, I want you out of my sight." He turned away from her as she bit her lip to keep from laughing.

"Good luck with plotting your revenge, you're really going to need it." She said, before leaving the room.

-----------------------

Rosemary was outside with Noon and Tessa as Nathan joined her, running to her side. "I've read on the internet about this Spider-Girl coming to the rescue the other night. You know, the night that you went out with Lorenzo? That was you, wasn't it?"

She smiled. "Of course it was me, Nate. I've read all the comments and heard what people have said. They're happy that there are two heroes protecting New York and honestly...It's made me happy too."

"I bet. No one saw you, right? Lorenzo or Sienna?" Nathan frowned at her.

Rose shook her head. "No, I ran out the back of the restaurant and came back just in time. You know who saw me, though? Dad."

Nathan widened his eyes. "You're kidding. What did he say? Did he freak out? I'm surprised he didn't take away the necklace."

Rosemary rolled her eyes. "He saw me when I was in my suit, duh. I didn't dare show him my face or else he would've taken away the necklace. He tried to get me to say who I was, though, and I instantly got so scared so I dipped."

"Oh," He nodded. "Wait...he didn't recognize your voice?"

"The suit comes with unlimited webbing, it's bulletproof, it manages body heat, it can heal me if I ever get damaged, it has a police scanner and it's able to disguise my voice."

Nathan grinned. "That's so cool. Did you figure out what you're going to call yourself?"

Rosemary frowned. "What do you mean?"

"You know how they call Dad, Spider-Man? What do they call you?"

author's note:

what do you guys think? is megan turning good or is this all part of their plan? 👀 comment below!!

thank you guys so much for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment! ♡♡