𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

🕷

Rosemary noticed how the suit was spreading around her neck and throughout her whole body. She looked at herself through the mirror as she was amazed by all the features on it.

"What do you think of it? I remember you saying you liked the color purple so I combined it with the black. It's just like Peter's, the only difference is the colors." Tony stepped forward.

"I love it, I love it so much." Rosemary smiled at him. "But, how does this all work?"

"When I knew Peter was going to get you a necklace for your birthday, I knew I had to do a little something to it. He, of course, wouldn't have let me give you this one because I knew how he would react...so, I went behind his back and made this necklace but with nano-tech. The nano-tech makes the armor spread throughout your body and makes it as a suit. As long as you're wearing the necklace, you'll have the powers of Spider-Man and you'll be able to fight and defend yourself."

Rosemary's eyes lit up. "So I can do anything he can? But it has to be with the necklace on obviously-"

"Exactly. Now, how about we go outside and practice?

-----------------------

"Tony, are you sure about this? We're talking about Rosemary here, who still doesn't know what to do. You are not going to blast her!" Pepper whisper yelled at him.

"I wasn't planning on blasting her...not yet anyways." Tony chuckled as he noticed Pepper's expression. "I was joking!"

Natasha stepped up next to him. "I agree. Don't you think Peter should be the one to help her? I mean, not only is he her father but they're both spiders. Plus, I've already taught her to fight and defend herself so we can check that off the list."

Tony sighed. "Rose, how do you feel?" He yelled.

"I feel great, I'm just bored. I thought we were going to do something. All of us just standing here isn't fun at all." She yelled back as she continued to shoot webs around the place.

Tony walked up to her as Rosemary's mask slid off her face as she looked at him. "I see you've learnt to shoot webs."

"I guess that was the easiest thing," She frowned. "You know how Dad just swings from anywhere? How does he do that? Does he just-"

Tony crossed his arms. "Peter doesn't know that you're here, right?"

Rose bit her lip. "No one knows, except for Nathan. I told him to tell them that I was at a friends house."

He nodded as he turned his back on her. "How about we leave this for another day? Alright? You're just getting used to the suit-"

"What, why? You just said we were going to practice and now you're saying to leave this for another day? I want to do this now."

"It's your father's responsibility to do this, not mine. Try to reason with him, tell him the things you told me, but, I can't be the one to do it." Tony gently smiled at her. "I'm sorry."

Rosemary nodded, looking down. "Fine. I can still keep the necklace, right? I promise I won't use it until I've had the chance to tell him."

"Of course. Let me go grab the necklace he got you from the lab." He said, walking off.

"Thanks."

author's note:

hi! thanks for reading even though this chapter was kind of terrible ? i hope you guys liked this anyways!

please don't forget to vote and comment! ♡