𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

🕷

"Breaking Free, really? Are you guys twelve?" Megan laughed, watching as Peter almost tripped with his own two feet.

"We were just having fun." MJ frowned. "What are you doing here?"

Megan shrugged. "I had a fight with my mom, as usual. I didn't know where to go so I left and as I was walking past this place, I saw Parker throw himself to the crowd while you watched in horror. I came in to find out if it was actually you two because it seemed too good to be true."

They were interrupted by who seemed to be the owner of the place. He rudely stared at Peter who was trying to keep his balance with the help of MJ. "I don't permit customers to throw themselves at other people! Both of you...OUT NOW!"

"Are you joking?" Megan stood in front of him. "You're telling me that he's the first drunk person to throw themselves off stage? You have got to be joking."

"I apologize for him," MJ spoke up. "We were just leaving anyways." She motioned him to walk with her as Megan waited for the man to answer her.

"I don't tolerate that here, you could go along with them as well." He said, looking at her once more before he walked off.

Megan turned around to see Peter and MJ leaving the place. "MJ, wait!"

"Peter, you have to put one foot in front of the other...move your legs!" MJ yelled as she tried to keep Peter from falling into the bushes.

"MJ!" Megan called out to her. "Let me drive you guys home. You two are in no condition to drive-"

MJ turned around to face her. "Listen, I'm fine. W-We don't need you, okay? Night." She mumbled.

Megan ignored her and quickly came by Peter's side. "You're crazy if you think I'm going to listen to you. Parker, which pocket are your keys in?"

"Back off." MJ glared at her as she now stood in front of her. "I'll let you drive us home, just don't touch him." She turned around to get the keys from Peter as she practically threw them at Megan.

"Jesus, how many drinks did you have?" Megan said, giving her a disgusted look.

They headed over to the car as Peter widened his eyes. "Woah, your car looks exactly like mine! MJ, look! I call sitting in the front!"

"No, No you're sitting in the back." MJ said, opening the back door as she tried to make him go inside. "Let's go."

They all headed inside as Megan started the car up. "Do you guys ever drink this much or what was the special occasion?" She looked over at MJ who was in the passenger seat.

MJ shook her head as she stared out the window, pretending to fall asleep so she wouldn't have to talk to her.

-----------------------

Rosemary layed on the couch waiting for the next episode of Stranger Things to start. She looked at the time, seeing that it was almost one in the morning and her parents still weren't home.

She grabbed her phone from the counter as she had seen that neither Peter or MJ had returned her calls or messages and that worried her. She tried again, pressing on Peter's contact name as she pressed the phone to her ear.

"Dad? Where are you guys? Please, call me back. Nathan and I are both worried that you aren't responding to my calls and you said you would come home early. Um, please come home, Nathan is extremely worried-we both are. Call me back. I love you...bye."

Rosemary gently threw the phone on the couch as she wiped away the tears from her eyes. She was obviously tired, but she couldn't go to sleep without at least seeing them walk through the front door.

She suddenly heard the slam of the car door as she pushed the blanket off of her to run outside. She let out a sigh of relief as she saw both MJ and Peter get out of the car.

"Mom, Dad!" She ran into MJ's arms, almost knocking her down. "I was so worried about you, are you guys okay? What happened?"

"They're fine, they just got drunk." Megan sighed.

Rosemary quickly helped Peter stand on his feet as she helped him walk inside. "I've never seen my Dad like this, at all."

Megan closed the door behind her as MJ layed on the couch along with Peter. "I saw them at the restaurant and they were already drunk when I spotted them. Turn Peter on his side just incase he vomits or else he'll choke."

Rosemary did as she was told as put the blanket over them. "They're okay though, right?" She said moving the hair away from MJ's face.

Megan nodded. "Yeah, I think so. They look a bit tired but the best thing to do is to give them water or juice, food also helps too. Make sure they're on their side with a bucket by their sides incase they want to vomit, okay? I have to get going." She headed to the door again as Rosemary stopped her.

"Megan? Uh, thank you for bringing them home. I think the night would've turned out way worse if you weren't around...so thank you." Rosemary whispered, giving her a small smile.

"Night, Rose." Megan waved as she closed the door behind her.

author's note:

i really hoped you guys liked this chapter! please don't forget to vote and comment!!

thanks for reading♡