𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

🕷

"Do you know how hard it is to watch the person you love...fall in love with someone else?" Sienna whispered, slowly looking over at Megan who was laying down on the couch.

Megan stared at her, wide eyed. "What? You have a crush on someone? On who?"

Sienna shook her head, instantly regretting what she had just said. "It's no one, honestly."

Megan frowned. "Then why did you bring it up if you didn't want me questioning you?"

"Forget it, Megan." Sienna sighed, standing up from the couch.

"Was it that boy that was with you and Rosemary on the field the other night?" Megan asked as Sienna had her back facing her.

"No," Sienna whispered. "Definitely not him."

She ran off into her room before Megan could get another question out.

-----------------------

"Thing 2, do you copy?" Rosemary whispered into the radio.

She held the radio close to her chest, hoping to get an answer back. Rose was currently laying down on her bed, not being able to fall asleep.

She was about to give up and let it go when she heard Nathan's voice. "Go ahead, Thing 1."

"Were you sleeping?"

"What else would I be doing at three am, Rose? Running a marathon?"

Rosemary laughed. "I can't sleep. I was wondering if you want to talk for a few minutes...until I can fall asleep?"

"Why don't you try calling Sienna, maybe she'll want to talk to you? I don't want you to think I don't want to talk to you but, our first day of school is tomorrow and I don't want to show up looking like a zombie from The Walking Dead."

"Fine. I'll try to give her a call, but if she doesn't answer I really don't know how I'm going to fall asleep."

"You really need to talk to someone to fall asleep?" Nathan yawned.

"Basically, yeah. I'm sorry for waking you up. Goodnight, Nate." Rosemary turned off the radio and put it by her night stand, reaching for her phone.

She scrolled through her contacts until she found Sienna's. She was hesitant on clicking it, thinking that she was going to wake her up and she was going to be pissed, but pressed it anyway.

Rose held the phone close to her ear while it rang. Sienna answered on the second ring.

"Rose?"

"Sienna, are you asleep?"

"I was-Why? Are you okay?"

Rosemary bit her top lip. "I'm fine. I just...I can't sleep and I didn't know what to do and I thought of calling Nathan but he wanted to sleep so I called you and now I woke you up-"

"Hey," Sienna whispered. "I don't care. Anytime you want to talk to me, I don't care if it's at three am or three pm, I want you to know that I'll always answer you."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm," Sienna assured. "Now, what do you want to talk about?"

author's note:

sorry this was so boring lmao i didn't want to rush things in the story so i wrote this ? i hope you guys liked anyways !

thank you guys so much for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment ! ♡