𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

🕷

sienna i would loveto know what happenedlast night

sienna i would love
to know what happened
last night

rose lorenzo wasn't mad
at me anymore and i
apologized for what i did
rose HE KISSED ME

sienna

sienna i wasn't talkingabout that

about that...gross
sienna i was talking
about why you ran off

rose i ran off ?

sienna don't act
dumb seriously

rose lmao it actually
was the spicy chicken, i
realized that me and
spicy food don't go really
well together

sienna says the one
who ate a whole bowl
of spicy noodles without
feeling any sort of pain
afterwards...
sienna you're hiding
something from me
aren't you ?

rose dude what would
i have to hide ? you know
everything about me

sienna ...true.
are you sure because
if i ever find out you
hid something from me
i would be so upset

rose lol do you want
to come over ?

sienna if it's to
talk about lorenzo
i'll pass

rose no i just
really want to see u

sienna you wouldn't
last a day without seeing
me, huh ?

rose i really
don't think so

sienna alright
i'm on my way

rose hurry

-----------------------

MJ crawled over to Peter as he ran his hands through his hair. "Peter, you've been acting weird ever since you came back from that building that caught on fire..."

He shook his head, sighing. "It's nothing."

She frowned, rubbing his shoulders. "It must mean something if whatever you saw is making you so stressed. What did you see?"

"I saw...someone who
looked just like me."

MJ laughed, taken aback. "You're telling me that you found your long lost twin? Wait-you have a twin?"

"No, MJ," Peter sat up. "I'm saying I found someone like Spider-Man...or actually a Spider-Girl? Spider-Woman. I don't know! Listen, her suit was just like mine. Who made my suit? Tony Stark."

MJ looked away from him. "So there's a Spider-Girl roaming around New York now? I think it's about damn time."

"You should've seen her, MJ, it looked like it was her first time saving someone but she did amazing. She swung away as soon as she let the kid down but then I went after her-"

MJ raised an eyebrow. "You went after her?"

"Let me talk, okay? I went after her but she seemed scared, she tried to lose me but she stopped herself. I tried to get her to tell me her name but she refused. It was all just crazy, MJ." He sighed. "All I know is that Tony has to have something to do with this."

MJ nodded. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to just talk to him about it? If you say you saw her wearing an iron made suit, maybe he did help her."

Peter crossed his arms, staring out the window. "Why would he help her? I don't know, I have this strange feeling..."

"Is someone jealous?" She smirked. "Jealous that they're not the only web slinging spider in the city? Hm?"

Peter chuckled. "I am not." He jumped into bed with her as he pulled her on top of him. She gave him another look. "I'm not jealous, MJ. Why would I be? I've been in this longer than she has. Do you know how beautiful you are?"

MJ laughed at the way he tried changing the conversation. "I hate you." She leaned down to give him a small kiss before he grabbed her face to deepen the kiss.

"Peter-" MJ pulled away. "We have two kids we have to feed. It's your turn to make dinner, remember?"

Peter frowned. "Rose and Nate both know how to feed themselves. We don't have to worry about us burping them anymore! C'mon-"

MJ got off him as she reached out her hand for him to grab. "Not now, Peter. Let's go."

He groaned, sliding off the bed as he ended up on the floor. He saw MJ laugh at him as he stood up before they both walked out of their bedroom.

author's note:

i just wanted to wish a happy birthday to my little sister clarissa aka softdayas ♡ not only do i have to deal with you at home but now i have to deal with you on here 🙃

also i hope me updating made your guys day after the mess today ? i'm still so upset about all of it

anyways thank you guys so much for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment!!! ♡