Chapter 1

Peter Bishop^
Trigger warnings
Minor twincest
Violence I think?

Blake's pov:
———————————————————-———
I crack the bathroom door meeting a pair of blue eyes, Zero clutches my upper left arm dragging me back to the Bugatti. My fathers decided to buy as a gift for our 24th birthday.

I hiss in pain shoving him off me once we've reached the car rubbing the spot he grabbed trying to make the pain go away while glaring at him. Before he can react, I quickly jump into the front seat, starting the car laughing at the look on his face. He growls frustrated,"get out the car."

I scoff before answering"no way you drove here I get the rest."

He replies smirking"You don't even know how to drive," I think about that before mentally cursing myself for being to anxious to learn.

I huff getting out saying " I'm going to get a drink."

"Just go." I boop his nose before walking inside the gas station. I head to the drink section in the back of the store looking for the sodas. Once I find them I grab two root beers before shutting the door to the cooler.

I walk up to the register setting them on the counter asking "And a pack of cigarettes doesn't matter which kind."

The store clerk takes one look at me before saying"card." I pull out my I.D showing it to him. The clerk puts everything in a bag pushing it towards me.

I pull a 20 dollar bill out my wallet handing it to him before grabbing my bag, heading out towards the car. I toss Zero the cigarettes, setting the bag in the car hearing Zero grumble," you forgot the lighter."

I roll my eyes stating"then go get them."

"No you forgot them."

I chuckle," Your cigs right?"

"Don't be a dick!"

I pull his hair hard, before walking back into the store going straight to the counter muttering in an annoyed tone"I forgot the lighter."

The clerk asks"that your twin?"

Who else would it be you fucking dumbass.

I Roll my eyes speaking sarcastically" wow how did you know."

The clerk snaps,"Here kid you don't have to be an ass it was a question!"

I snatch the lighter, shaking my head cursing under my breath. I turn to walk out, stopping as I hear a small voice speak shyly"toy."

"We can't gotta buy gas, Peter." A deep voice said.

The boy whines repeating"Toy."

His dad I assume answers"Peter, I can't okay sorry, buddy."

The clerk speaks up, annoyed."I don't have all day."

Oh wow be an asshole. Fucking humans I swear.

"Sorry, Peter."

Don't do it. Don't do it Blake. Dammit Blake.

I turn around handing the clerk fifteen dollars for the toy growling,"Don't be an asshole."

Peters dad looks at me frowning," you don't have to do that."

It's no biggie anyway. Happy to help.

I hold the toy out to Peter who looks young and short and underweight severely and does he have cat ears ? I'm seeing things.

Peter takes it muttering"Thank."