Let us in

Nico our chocolate man^
Warnings
Talk of suicide
Violence
Self hate
Drinking
Cutting
Rape
(This will have time skips)
——————————————————————
Worthless.
Stupid.
Whore.
His whore.
Useless.

All those names flashing through my head reminding me of what I was...what I am. He wasn't wrong it was stupid of me to fall for his trap...but I did it anyway.

"Blake please let us in." Papa said knocking on the door. I ignore them making sure the door is locked before walking to the window opening it. I slide off the roof taking one look at the house before putting up my hood running down the street.

I arrive at a bar heading inside going straight to the counter sitting down. I order a line of shots and soon the drinks start to fade from one to five to eleventeen.

"Is this okay?" A guy asked pressing kisses to my neck. I nod fisting his hair leaning my head back needing to forget everything.

The following morning I woke up with a killer headache. I sit up on the bed rubbing my face groaning. "Hey I figured you'd have a headache." The guy from last night said holding out a pill and a water bottle to me.

I take the pill muttering a thanks before drinking the water. The guy picks up my clothes tossing them to me. I pull on my clothes before quickly leaving.

I rub my head groaning as I walk back toward the way of my house. A guy bumps into me and I shove him back growling at him.

"What's your problem man?!" The guy exclaimed with a scoff. I grip the front of his shirt throwing him to the ground kicking him in his stomach. I climb on top of him punching him repeatedly in the face.

Kill him.
What no stop Blake this isn't you.

I ignore the voice continuing to hit the guy. Someone pulls me off him pinning me to the ground. I look up at the person seeing my father.

"What are you doing?" Nico asked looking at me with a worried gaze.

I don't deserve this.

I shove him off me quickly standing up noticing Papa looking at me with a confused and worried look.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I snapped pushing past him jogging up into the house.

"Blake don't you dare go into that-" Father began to yell but use the key to my room opening it before slamming my door shut locking it.

"Blake!"

"Open this door and apologize to your dad now!"

"Fuck you and fuck him! I don't need help!" I snapped back slamming my fist into the wall. "You are going to need us someday and when that day comes we'll be here." Nico said with a sigh.

I fall back on my bed staring at the ceiling. Everything he did to me comes flooding in at once. I grip my hair choking out a sob.

I let him...I willingly did...oh god.

Time skip four months

"Blake I brought you breakfast..." Papa said from outside my door.

"I don't want it." I said staying underneath my covers. He sighs and I listen to his footsteps going away. I climb out of bed ignoring the blood dripping dripping from my wrists.

I pick up a bottle of bourbon unscrewing the cap. I take a swig of it before setting the bottle down. My wrists start to heal and I reach for my knife re cutting them.