Old faces cause problems

Aston ^

Who will be writing this chapter Pietro and Mark
I'm team Lucifer - Pietro
team zero forever brother over all- Mark
_________________________________

It's been 2 weeks since I had the fight with lucifer. I've been in Greece with my therapist Aston. Yes my therapist who i go too like a human. Lucifer could never. Because lucifer bloody Morningstar is the big bad devil blah blah blah shut the fuck up.

"Blake are you listening to me?" Aston said snapping his fingers in front of my face. I zone back in tilting my head at him. "Um yes I am but for learning reasons repeat it."

"This is what I mean. You zone out too easily. You need to work on expanding your awareness to what people are saying to you." He starts talking but I zone out again thinking about how lucifer only talked about himself and his fucking hot accent ugh.

I jump at the sudden loud noise of a book hitting the table in front of me. I look at Aston rubbing the back of my head smiling sheepishly at him.

"By all means let me know what you're thinking."

"Okay let me tell you bitch. He never I mean never fucking listens! all he does is talk talk talk talk there is no listen lucifer there is only listen to lucifer! and when I tell him that he fucking tells me calm down your overreacting Blake you need to sit down Blake love this love that take that love and shove it right up your British fucking ass! And don't get me started on fucking eric! he didn't even tell me what he did to him so did he even punish him? isn't that his job to punish? so why the fuck- "

I take a deep breath before continuing my rant. "Back to lucifer one thing I've learned is that its never his fault. I lost my memories so I have no fucking clue what he was like before but if it was this I must have loved him so fucking much to deal with it and please his damn love calm down drives me nuts because his voice is so fucking ugh!"

I sat back down letting out a few calming breaths before looking him in his eyes crossing one leg over the other. "So what should I do to fix that.?"

He sighs tapping his pen on his notepad before writing something down. I try to look but he covers it flopping the pad over. He looks at me sighing once more before lifting the pad up.

In bold words it said Forgiveness is key to a healthy relationship.

No Aston I dont pay you to fucking ughhh what does he mean forgive him- this is stupid why am I paying for therapy if they're going to give me shit advice.

"So you want me to forgive him?" I said trying to keep my calm.

"No i want you to forgive yourself."

This is what money gets me? some bullshit is what.

"Forgive myself for what?" I said putting on a fake smile.

"For leaving the castle. For not talking things out with lucifer and establishing boundaries with each other. For thinking that you're to blame or that he is when a relationship works both ways." He said writing something down before looking back up at me.

I let out a long sigh before looking at one of my fingers where my ring used to be around. I miss lucifer but I don't miss the way I was treated.

"I will work on it. Are we done?"

"I will see you next week Blake. Here are a list of things to do. I expect them to be done by next friday." He handed me a paper that had three sentences on it. I take the paper nodding before walking out of his house heading towards the bar.

My favorite new pastime. Drinking. I walk into the open bar by the beach sitting on a stool ordering three shots of vodka. I look at the list scoffing at the sentences.