Saving Blake

New Matteo^
Warnings
Violence
Abuse mental and physical
Incest
Cheating
————————————————————————
               ~Time skip a month~
A month it's been a month since that day and I've been doing good. No talking to Peter. No flirting with boys. Never said no flirting with men or sexual things with one. Like now.

"How can I convince you to leave your brother?" Lucian asked stroking my dick painfully slow.

"N-Nothing will convince me." I whined trying to move my hips but he uses his other hand to hold my hips still.

"You want me to move my hand faster hm?" He whispered in my ear with his stupid British accent slowly raking his nails down the side of my leaking erection.

"P-Please.." I whimpered looking into his eyes or well attempting too. Something about him just makes me want to tell him everything and cry in his arms.

"Then leave your brother." He said nuzzling his nose against my neck inhaling my scent. He teases the tip of my dick with his thumb getting a surprised moan out of me.

"No Mr. Devoe." I snapped getting enough willpower to shove him away from me. He glares at me walking toward me and I lower my head whispering" I'm sorry I'm sorry..."

He doesn't say anything but he tucks my dick back into my boxers zipping up my jeans. I tilt my head confused at this treatment and he kisses my forehead before opening the door walking out.

Why didn't he hit me?
I'm just as confused.
We should go Zero gets out of his last class soon.

I grab my backpack fixing myself before heading to Zero's class. I stick to the side of the hallway away from people. I get to his class seeing him kissing his girlfriend like always.

I turn around avoiding to look at them. I catch a glimpse of Mr, Devoe and he looks at me before glaring at my brother. I walk up to Zero tugging on his shirt. He pushes me back and I almost fall but Mr, Devoe grabs me.

"Are you alright Blake?" He asked brushing off my shirt. I nod quickly before glancing up at Zero seeing him giving me the look. I rub my wrist that he broke last month remembering the pain of him snapping it.

"Blake let's go."

"Okay..."

When we get to his car he looks around before slamming me against the car wrapping his hand around my throat.

"W-What d-d-did I do?!" I exclaimed confused. He punches me in my face before gripping my jaw.

"You let him touch you!"

"Y-You pushed me!"

"You are my property! I own you! Not him!" He snapped punching me again. I clench my eyes shut as he goes to hit me again.

The hit never comes and I open my eyes seeing Mr. Devoe on the ground with Zero on top of him punching him. I take a step forward to help but I freeze in place when Zero yells" You take one more fucking step and I will break your legs!"

I turn around leaning my head on the car trying to block out the sounds of Zero hitting him. The rest is a blur I don't even remember getting home.