Trapped

Back to Blake's pov
Warnings
Incest which is a given 😊
Abuse mental and physical

Enjoy you sinners
————————————————————————
I woke up handcuffed to the bed and my brother laying on my chest. I look around confused before everything hits me at once.

He raped me....how could he-
Boy you enjoyed it so did I.
Who are you?!
I am the angel part of you.
What kind of angel-
Thinks like this?
Shut up!

Zero starts waking up and I look at him frowning. "Good morning baby." He said, his morning voice sending shivers down my spine.

"B-Brother...." I squeaked out. He chuckles at that sitting up to straddle me. I glance at his hand seeing a knife.

Is he going to cut me!
Oh my god yes.
WHAT?!
Cut us.
You're crazy!

"Zero don't do this!" I exclaimed as he dragged the sharp blade against my body. He smirked at me putting pressure on it making a little cut.

He's crazy!
So are you.
I'm not enjoying this!
Yes you are.
No...

He looks into my eyes as he licks my blood off the knife. His eyes fade into black as he tastes it. He leans down licking the blood directly from the cut.

I bite my lip moaning softly and he glances up at me smirking. After the cut heals he leans up dragging the knife along my face. He cuts my bottom lip leaning down to suck on it.

Fuck..body don't react please.
Why is he so hot?
No! That's our brother!
Brother or no brother he's fucking hot.

He bites down on my lip getting a gasp out of me. He smirks at that before sucking on my blood. I moan as he kisses me with my blood in his mouth.

I move my head to the side sighing at the fact that I gave in once again. Zero takes that as an excuse to suck on my neck like some fucking Buffy the vampire slayer.

Where can I get out?
We are so not leaving.
I- you want this?!
No I don't I would like a normal boyfriend but we happened to get a psychopath of a brother.
Then why don't you want to get out.
He won't let that happen..plus he broke our ankles.
A bunch of bones are still trying to heal ugh.

"Blake!" My brother snapped punching me in my stomach. I lose all air in my lungs choking out a gasp.

"What?!" I questioned glaring at him. He holds up a water bottle holding it to my lips. I open my mouth eagerly drinking the water.

Once the bottle is empty he sets it to the side before carefully wiping off my mouth. Confusion hits me at how gentle he's being. His flash black before he shakes his head looking at me dark look in his eyes.

You saw that right?
His demon side, yea I did.

"You aren't leaving me..I hope you know that..brother you are mine." He said with a smile before leaving the basement with me handcuffed to the bed.