Happy birthday! you're mine.

Zero's pov:
I'm just going to put I didn't do some of this Kai and Kaz did *breathes* this will be fun
Warnings:
Written by NOT ONE but t-two psychopaths 😊
Cough incest koa and rein get called out
Violence
Rape cough Silas get called out
Abuse mental and uh physical
Silas if you read this uhhhh expect this says uhhhhh Kai....sorry rein 💀
————————————————————————
I look at the beautiful boy on the ground of the basement smiling at how he looks so adorable when he's sleeping. I stop staring after awhile to chain him up.

"Zero?" He questioned tiredly as I shook him a little. I press my lips to his hoping to wake him up.

You taste so good.

He does, doesn't he?

Taste more of him.

Yea do that.

I push my tongue into this mouth cupping his face. He pushes me back looking around the basement confused. I lick my lips sitting on the ground watching him.

"Z-Zero....what did you do?" He asked as he saw the chain around his ankle and the one connecting to his collar.

"Happy birthday, Brother." I said with a smile.

"Happy- Zero where am I?!" He asks again starting to panic.

I said happy birthday...fucking return it.

Hurt him.

He's being mean.

Hurt him!

I yank him forward by the chain hooked up to his collar and he yelps falling into my lap placing his hands on my thighs to keep himself balanced.

Fuck you look cute like this.

Zero punish him.

He needs to know he's ours.

I punch him in his face smiling at how he cries out in pain. I push him on his back straddling him. He tries to push me off which only pisses me off more.

"Stop trying to push me off!" I snapped back handing him.

"Zero this isn't right...you can't keep me down here!" He exclaimed glaring at me.

I can keep you wherever I want.

I shove him back to the ground kicking him in his side. He curls up trying to protect his body. My body, his body belongs to me.

I grip his hair smashing my lips against his and he whines trying to pull back. I bite his lip drawing blood before licking the blood up.

His blood is so good.

And it's only ours.

Mhm.

I lean back smirking at him and he looks up at me like a lost puppy with tears. I pat his head before standing up.

"Zero please let me go..." he whispered looking down at the ground.

"No you're mine. Today is the day we find our mates. I couldn't let that happen." I explained walking to a table of tools and weapons.

"Y-You can't keep me here Zero!" He cried out.

Shut up. You don't know what you want. You're just confused.