Strange teacher

The teacher cough and the song Blake listens too—- who the stranger is...is hinted in the song 😊
(Sexy) okay
Warnings
Violence
Mental abuse
Sexual stuff
Incest
Degrading
(Going off script.... like it or don't)
——————————————————————
Zero slams me into the wall kneeing my in my gut causing me too lose my air. I whimper in pain bending over choking on the blood in my mouth. He throws me to the ground kicking me in my stomach before rolling me on my back.

"Let's see if that fucker wants you now." He said patting my cheek.

"I-I only want you..." I whispered reaching up for him. He chuckles at that helping me up before setting me on the table.

He kisses my forehead smiling at me before cleaning my cuts and working on bandaging them.

He wasn't as bad this time.
That's good.
Yea it is. I just wish...I could be better for him.
Me too..

"Hey none of that. You're better like this." He said pressing his lips to mine. I return the kiss gripping his shirt.

"Okay hehe." I giggled pulling away for air. After he cleaned me up we set off for college.

Hopefully today goes good.
You have your headphones so it'll be fine.
Mhm.

"We're here idiot." Zero said slapping my side. I wince in pain before kissing his cheek with a smile. We get out the car and he goes through those rules again before walking up to his girlfriend kissing her.

I look away trying not to feel jealous so I don't get another beating. I take a deep breath before heading to my lecture that I have for the whole day.

I walk into the class obviously early and I take my seat in the back putting in my earbuds and putting on a song that I've never heard before.

Who's this?
I don't know why did you put it...
Shrug.

The class starts filling up and I put my hood up laying my head on the desk. I end up drifting to sleep at some point in the song where it's saying something about being set free.

I jolt awake when someone pulls out my earbuds. I rub my eyes looking up at this man. A sexy man.. no bad thoughts.

"G-Give th-them back." I stuttered out.

"Well when you pay attention to my lecture you will get these back. Just so I can keep an eye on you sit in the front." He said making a kid move to a different chair and walking back around his desk to the board.

I keep my head down trying to keep back a noise of pain from my bruises. I sit in the chair looking at the teacher shamelessly checking him out.

He's...
Hot.
Yea.

"Now where was I...ah right the psychology of humans." The teacher started but I started zoning out thinking of stuff.

The psychology teacher shoves me on his desk looking down at me with a sexy ass smirk before ripping my shirt open attacking my torso with his mouth. I grip his hair biting my lip trying to hold back my noises. He stops at each of my nipples giving them special treatment before kissing down my body to my pants. "Mr. Moreno." He said looking at me.

"Mr. Moreno!"

I sit up hissing in pain as my knee hit the desk. The other students in the class laugh at me and I whimper wanting Zero to come get me.

"If I hear one more laugh out of anybody I'll find a way to have you kicked out this class. Blake see me after my lecture." Sexy teacher man said before going back to talking.