Stockholm syndrome

So this will be about 3 months skip cus I can and I like drama so
Peter looks like that now^
Warnings
The title read it
Incest
Violence
——————————————————————
"It's your first day back are you sure you're ready Blake?" my brother asked leaning against the car.

"There's a lot of people Zero..." I whispered looking around at all people. He ruffles my hair before kissing my forehead.

He's so nice.
Then why can't all our classes be with him.
I dunno.

"We have our first class in a few minutes. We'll get you through that alright, if not we can go home." He said picking up my backpack holding it for me before holding my hand in his free hand.

He squeezes my hand for reassurance before we start walking inside. I stick close to my brother trying to stay calm.

They know.
Nobody knows.
They know I'm in love with my brother...
Nobody knows what they see is a brother being protective of his twin.

"You're okay..look you're here. You made it." He said smiling at me. I wrap my arms around him laying my head on his shoulder sighing. He rubs my back chuckling for some reason.

I look up at him pouting and he pats my head before nodding toward the class. I take my backpack and we walk into the class going to the back of it sitting at a table.

"Alright so you remember the rules right?" Zero asked as two boys walked inside.

"Don't talk to them. Don't look at them. Andddd don't um oh! No looking at other guys." I beamed looking at him. He ruffles my hair nodding with a smile.

"Alright class today we'll be paring up with partners for the assignment. Can Blake Moreno come up here please?" The teacher said looking up from her paper.

I glance at Zero and he smiles at me before nudging me. I stand up walking to the front of the class to her desk.

"Your brother tells me you had an incident. I hope you are okay now, your teachers and I will not put any missing work in for you since you never learned it. Make sure you keep up with your work okay?" She said looking up at me.

"Th-Thank you..." I mumbled before walking back to my desk. Zero rubs my back whispering a good job in my ear before pointing toward the assignment.

After class ends Zero brings me to the nearest bathroom locking the door. He pins me against the door pressing his lips to mine. I kiss him back smiling as he strokes my hair. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist moaning as he squeezes my ass.

The warning bell rings for the next class about to start and he rests his head on my shoulder groaning loudly. I kiss his cheek giggling before tapping his arms to let me down. He lets me down looking down at me smirking.

What is he going to do now
Who knows but whenever he smirks it's something good.

"Go bend over the sink." He commanded. I walk to the sink bending over looking in the mirror at him. He holds up the toy I brought the first time we got here making me look down.

"Don't act so shy now babe pull down your pants." He said putting lube on the toy. I pull down my pants and boxers waiting for him.

"Since we don't have next class together I want this in you to remind yourself who you belong too." He said slowly pushing it inside me.

"O-Okay!" I gasped out as the toy went deeper inside me. He smirks at me in the mirror before pulling the toy out and slamming it back in. I curse loudly gripping the sink choking out a moan.