The Confession

A/n: Before we continue, I'm going to do a catch-up for Darkwing Duck/Drake Mallard as requested by Negaducks_kitten 

💜🦆💜

How you met: Drake Mallard- You and Drake had been friends since you were both in first grade. When you found out that Drake had gotten the role of Darkwing Duck in a remake, you were so happy for him.

Then you found out that it had been canceled, for unknown reasons. You called him to see how he was dealing with the loss of his 'big break', as he had called it. He said that he was a bit upset about not getting to do the movie, but that he had even greater news. He said for you to meet him at the park, near a tree you both used to sit under when you were little. When you arrived, you saw him standing there in the Darkwing duck costume. You asked him why he was wearing it, and he told you that he was now the real Darkwing Duck. You said he was crazy, but he just laughed.

💜🦆💜

I hope I did okay... Now on to the confessions!

💜🦆💜

Huey- It was several years after you first met him, and he had invited you to the mansion. He led you out to a small garden, handed you a rose, and confessed his love for you.

Dewey- You had become 'part of the family' since your first meeting with Dewey, and he often invited you over to the mansion. One day, while Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, and you were hanging out, Webby accidentally let it slip that Dewey had a huge crush on you. He turned bright red, and, when he had regained his composure, he asked to speak with you alone. After everyone else had left, he looked you in the eyes. Then, stuttering a tiny bit, he poured out his feelings for you.

Louie- When Louie confessed his love for you, he didn't really do anything special. He just said how he felt one day while the two of you were sitting on the couch watching tv. But you thought it sweet all the same.

Fenton- He was so nervous about telling you how he felt about you. So, instead of talking to you, he wrote a letter. It was so sweet, and almost made you cry. The very next time you saw him, you ran to him and gave him huge hug!

Mark Beaks- One day, you were checking your notifications, and saw that Mark had tagged you in something. You clicked on the post. It was a picture of you with the caption '(Y/n), I love you! You take my breath away!💖💕💖💕'

Drake Mallard- After a motivational speech from his new friend, Launchpad, Drake asked you to meet up with him, walked straight up to you, and confessed his love. You told him you felt the same and gave him the biggest hug.

💜🦆💜

I tried. Idk if it was good, but I tried. I had a bit of a hard time coming up with Drake's... I hope it was okay.