Violet Sabrewing Catch-Up

Here is a catch-up for Violet, as requested by BlueBlitz64

💜🦆💜

How you met:

You had been in need of a book for school, so you had gone to the library. You had searched and searched, but couldn't find it. When you asked the librarian, she just pointed in a direction, and said that the book had been checked out. You went over and saw a stack of books. You were confused at first, but then heard a noise from the other side of the books. When you went around the books, you saw a violet hummingbird reading the book you needed.
(And you can figure out the rest. I'm too lazy XD)

The confession:

You and Violet had become really close friends, like super close. One day, you and her were hanging out with her friend, Webby, and the conversation drifted to crushes. Webby said who she liked, with a strange confidence, and then asked both you and Violet who you both liked. You glanced at Violet out of reflex, her face was normal, though you noticed a slight pink tint to her cheeks. "Ooh! You like her, don't you!?" Webby exclaimed. You nodded. I mean, you couldn't just lie, could you?

The first kiss:

You and Violet were taking a walk in the park, while she read a book, somehow managing not to bump into anything. Meanwhile, you were thinking. You thought about a lot of things, which ended up with you unconsciously staring at Violet and thinking about what it would be like to kiss her. Your legs suddenly stopped, and she stopped as well. When she got to the end of the sentence she was on and looked up, you just, well, kissed her. It was over all too soon, but it kept playing in your mind for the rest of the walk.

How they ask you out:

It was just another day. You and Violet were hanging out, as usual, and she just asked you "Hey, wanna go out? Like a date?", and you replied with a "Sure". Then, the two of you went back to just chillin'. (Though you both thought about the date in the back of your minds.)

💜🦆💜

I hope I did okay! Let me know if she's ooc