The First Kiss

Thank you so much to everyone who reads this book! I appreciate every single one of you!!!

(Also, EDIT: I added another scenario to Louie's part)

💜🦆💜

Huey- The two of you were doing some Junior Woodchuck stuff in the woods, and you accidentally tripped on a tree root, falling into Huey, and causing him to fall over. You toppled on top of him, and your lips crashed into each others'. You both stood up, blushing heavily.

Dewey- He saw someone talking to you, and he got jealous. So, he just walked right up to you and kissed you. You were a bit shocked at the bold action, to say the least. (More on this to come in a later part.)

Louie- You and Louie were on the couch, watching TV, when you felt Louie's eyes on you. You looked over at him and he leaned over and kissed you, his hands gently cupping your face. When the two of you pulled away, you could see his face had turned a light pink. Then his brothers ran in and ruined the moment.

-or, because I thought about this other scenario-

Louie had invited you to join him for a walk in the park. You, of course, accepted his offer.
The two of you had been walking for some time, talking about all sorts of things, some generic and some a bit more personal, when you had a sudden strong urge. You couldn't push it away, and within seconds, you had grabbed the collar of Louie's hoodie, and pressed your lips against his. It wasn't very long, but it was all either of you could think about for the next few days.

Fenton- It was on your first date when Fenton kissed you. He had taken you to the park, and the two of you just enjoyed each others' company. It was almost time for you to go home, when he kissed you. It was gentle and sweet, and you savored every second of it... (More on this to come in a later chapter)

Mark Beaks- You were hanging out with Mark, in his office, when he suddenly jumped out of his chair. You were surprised at the sudden action, but before you knew it, he had ran over to you and kissed you. After he pulled away he told you that he had just had a brilliant idea for a new type of technology. He was so happy, and you laughed as he did a 'victory dance', or at least that's what he called it.

Drake Mallard- You had, by chance, been kidnapped by one of Darkwing Duck's enemies , and he had come to your rescue. When he knew you were safe, Drake kissed you, earning a confused stare from his enemy, who had been tied up. He was so glad that you were safe, and that no harm had come to you.