When You're Sick

So, since I'm sick rn, I figured I might as well write how some duckies would help, to make me feel better.

💜🦆💜

Huey- As you would expect, Huey is by your side at all times, making sure that you have everything you need, and even stuff that you didn't know you needed. Though of course he takes precaution to make sure he doesn't get sick as well.

Dewey- When you're sick, Dewey does everything he can for you, even if it means getting sick himself. He'll find ways to entertain you, get you food and snacks, and just over all try to make you feel happy, because he knows how hard it is being sick. 

Louie- Cuddles. Even though you warn him that he's going to get sick, he does it anyways. The two of you just cuddle up, and watch whatever you want, whether it be a movie marathon or binge-watching your favorite show, even if it's not his favorite.

(He ends up wining because he got sick, but then you remind him that means more cuddles.)

Fenton- He freaks out a bit. He wants to help, but isn't quite sure how. Once he figures out how to help you get better (thanks to google), he tries every method. He also does whatever he can to make you feel special during that time.

Mark Beaks- Everything on his agenda gets cancelled, and he spends all day with you, doing whatever you want. Watching YouTube, reading, cuddling, watching movies, etc.

Drake Mallard- He, somehow, calmly surveys the situation and tries everything he can to make you feel better. He brings you lots of special treats, and cuddles with you, even if it means getting sick...

Violet Sabrewing- She, because of all the reading she's done, knows exactly how to help you feel better, and your sickness lasts shorter than it normally would. But, during that time, there are lots of cuddles and reading.