How They Ask You Out

Remember, if you like this story, feel free to give it a vote! And don't be afraid to comment!

💜🦆💜

Huey- When Huey confessed his love for you, he asked you if you would like to go on a date with him. You immediately said yes, of course.

Dewey- He didn't exactly ask... (This will be explained in the next part)

Louie- Louie walked all the way to your house, and knocked on the door, hesitantly. He suddenly became scared that you didn't like him, and that you'd say no, even though you had told him that you liked him. When you opened the door, he froze up. You, excited to see him, gave him a huge hug, which brought him back to his senses. Once he calmed his nerves, he blurted out the words he had come all the way to say.

Fenton- He once again, wrote you a sweet letter, this time accompanied by a rose.

My dearest, (Y/n), 

I love you SO much. You cannot fathom my love for you! 
Your smile brightens even the darkest days.  You engross my thoughts too entirely to allow me to think of any thing else. I cannot bare to keep in the question that I have written this letter to ask. Would you like to have dinner with me? Like, as in a date? 
My love for you will never end!

Yours forever,
Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera

Mark Beaks- He asked you to come to his office, and of course you came. When you arrived, he held a bouquet of your favorite flowers. He handed them to you, and asked the question.

Drake Mallard- He simply called you and asked if "you'd like to go out to eat" with him, "as in a date". You obviously said yes, and you then heard a distant "Yes!" from the other side of the phone.

💜🦆💜

I may or may not have taken the 'You engross my thoughts...' line from a letter from Alexander Hamilton to Eliza 😉😉
Also, feel free to check out my new book, DuckTales Oneshots!