The Date

Huey- It was the day of yours and Huey's date. You met him outside McDuck Manor. He held a single rose in his hand. His bright smile made your heart flutter.

He led you on a walk, which ended up at a nice restaurant. It was one of the best in town. Huey had gotten help from his Uncle Scrooge to get the reservation, and his uncle also gave him a bit of extra money, even though Huey had brought all his money that he had saved up.

When you both went in, Huey talked to the person at the front, and someone came and led you both to your table. They had led the two of you to the balcony, where there was a single candlelit table. The view was spectacular. All the shimmering lights of the city below, the surprising stillness of the usually busy city.
The date went perfectly as planned. Of course it did, I mean Huey was prepared for just about anything. But nothing out of the ordinary happened, which made it even more perfect. And honestly, you just enjoyed spending time with Huey.

Dewey- Because this ended up being so long, it'll be posted in a separate chapter...

Louie- He took you to a place he knew you would both love. The ice cream parlor! He got toasted marshmallow and you got (fave ice cream flavor). It was the best ice cream parlor in town, so it was delicious! After that, the two of you hung out at the mansion, and watched TV.

Fenton- You had gotten dressed in some comfortable, yet dressy, clothes, and met Fenton outside your house. He held a bouquet of your favorite flowers.
"Wow! You look beautiful!" he smiled. You blushed and thanked him for the compliment. He then led you to the park, which was somehow clear of people. He told you to close your eyes, and directed you through the large park. When he told you that you could look, you opened your eyes to see a picnic by a lake, lit by the glow of string lights hung on the surrounding trees. It was like a dream. You sat down with him, and enjoyed the meal that he had made, with the help of his m'ma.
Soon, it was near time for you to get home. You both stood up, and Fenton stepped closer to you, closer still. The sunset beamed off in the distance. There were just a few inches between your faces. Then he closed the distance. The kiss was gentle and sweet, and you savored every second of it. After a few mere seconds, you both pulled away, smiling.

Mark Beaks- Being the billionaire he is, he took you to the fanciest restaurant in the city. He had reserved the best table, and had it decorated with your favorite flowers. The food was super delicious, and you both had a wonderful night.

Drake Mallard- Drake bought you both tickets to see the latest superhero movie. You didn't really pay much attention to the movie, but you loved seeing how excited he got. He was like a tiny child, and it was adorable.

He also wore a handmade costume of the main protagonist the next day...

Violet Saberwing- She decided to take you to the library, since you both loved it there. You sat in between the bookshelves reading. It was very peaceful, and you both just enjoyed spending time together.

💜🦆💜

Sorry some are shorter than others. I just didn't have much inspiration...