Donald Catch-Up

Here is a catch-up for Donald, as requested by elemental_ly 

This takes place before the events of the show.

💜🦆💜

How you met: You ran into him at the store. Literally. You were just perusing the cereal isle when slam, you bump into his shopping cart. A few apologies were made then you both went your separate ways.

Little did you know that you would meet a few days later after his nephews accidentally broke your window while playing baseball in the street.

The confession: Two years had passed and you and Donald had grown close. You gave him parenting advice and help, and he gave you a friend you so desperately wanted. He was a bit hard to understand at first, but now it was easy to comprehend him.

You had also begun to have other feelings for him, past friendship. And on the first day of August, you told him. He said he felt the same, and you both went about that day with a huge grin...

The first kiss: You two had been together for a year now and he had taken you out for an anniversary dinner. At the end of the night he took you home and kissed you before leaving. It was a sweet moment. It felt as if time stopped for a few seconds.

How they ask you out: Donald simply called you the day after the confession. It went as follows:

"Hey, Donald!"

"Uh, Hey, (Y/n). I would've done this in person, but I really really wanted to do it today, and I don't have time to go to your house, sadly."

There was a pause.

"Do you maybe want to have dinner with me this Saturday night?"

"Absolutely!"

"Great! The kids may have to tag along, but I think I can convince the lady down the street to watch them."

The date: Everything went according to plan. The boys were staying with a babysitter, and you and Donald went to a semi-fancy restaurant. It was great!