Chapter 6: Limerence

Phillip's POV
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Come on, Travis!! I'm trying to help you!! I can't help you if you won't let me! Now let go of the damn door!!"

"I will press harassment charges agaisnt you if you do not get your filthy hands off of me this instant, you insufferable pest!!"

"Oh, you will not!!"

"Do you wish for me to prove it to you?"

"Go ahead!! Good luck reaching the phone, you bag of bones!"

He glared back at me and pulled himself further into the doorway with all the strength he could muster, but failed as I wrapped my arms around his waist and lifted him off the door frame.

"Oh, dear lord above!!!"

He cried as he dug his nails into my arms.

"Put me down right this instant!!! I demand to be on the ground!! I am not a child!!"

He squirmed and wiggled in my arms to get free as he thrashed about like what he swore he wasn't.

"Oh, quit your squirming you big baby!!"

He then turned to me and pressed his hands agaisnt my shoulders as he glared daggers into my eyes.

"I am not an infant!!"

Shrugging I then threw him over my shoulder and held his legs down as he cried out in horror and hit my back with his fists, attempting to kick his legs, but to no avail.

"Your right. Your not a baby."

He seemed a little surprised at this, but quickly contiuned to try and kick and squirm his way out of my arms.

"Your a fucking spoiled brat is what you are!! And I've had just about enough of you hitting me!!"

I then threw him down onto the couch and quickly wrapped him up in his blanket, tightening it to just the right amount until he could no longer move. Standing up and observing my work, I smiled and huffed lightly as all the energy it took to do that left my body.

"There, you brat. Now your swaddled like one."

He wiggled about the couch trying to get his arms free but failed in attempt as I quickly leaned down and picked him up, now it's much easier to carry him.

"Unhand me and release me from this blanket you sick bastard!!"

"I don't think I want to. Your being mean to me."

"Look who sounds like a child now!!"

He growled as his contiuned to squirm.

"Oh yeah. I'm the baby. Alright Travis.. I think I'll just carry you out of the building like this."

"No!! You will not do such a thing!! I will not stand for it!!"

"Your not standing. I'm carry you."

"Oh you--"

He then began to thrash about violently, trying with all his power to free himself as I struggled to keep him from hitting the floor and ended up tiring himself out very quickly upon doing so. His cheeks were painted a bright red as his chest began to heave heavily due to the lack of energy.

"I... I... Despise... You... Phillip... So severely... Words do not... Even..."

He trailed off and took a deep breath before continuing and finally going limp. Making it a little harder to hold him up, but definitely easier than before.