Chapter 10: Adronitis

Phillip's POV
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Travis had never looked better. His Chocolate brown eyes scanned over the screen of my phone in an almost disappointed tone as he closed the phone a little too violently, tossed it to the right of him, and cursed softly under his breath. This caught my attention very quickly. He was only texting Sal, what got him so angry?

"Travis, you okay over there?"

"No, I am not okay."

He turned to look at him as he got up off the bed with ease, and walked over to me. Flopping down beside me.

"I do not like Sally and I never wish to speak to him again."

"Why do you say that Travis? You've been so desperate to speak to him and now this?"

"Because he does not understand me at all.. he does not get me.. he does not love me.. I need someone who loves me, Phillip.."

"... Oh..."

Was all I could get out as my dream was finally coming true.. was this really happening?

"Travis I am sorry that you--"

He cut me off with his sudden surprising action. He grabbed my face in his hands and pulled me to look at him, then crashed our lips together, my heart was pounding and it felt as if it were going to burst right out of my chest at any given moment now. There wasn't much I could do due to that fact, except kiss him back with all the passion I could force into the kiss, all the passion I had built up for him over these few days.. and it was alot.. bringing his frail body closer to me, I then pushed him down on the couch and slipped my tongue across his bottom lip, causing him to giggle almost girlishly, and part his lips slightly for me to enter, as I ran my tongue over his, he brought it up to engage in a fight for dominance with me, of course he let me win, and I got to explore his mouth, I ran over his tongue once more, savoring his flavor, then switching to run it over his perfect teeth, then moved my tongue up to his cheek, where I traced along the center, causing him to shiver and pull away from me, a trail of saliva a connected between us on our lips as if it were a sticky bridge. He wiped his mouth quickly and wrapped his arms around my shoulder as he whispered softly to me.

"Phillip~ Shall we finish this on the bed~? I would not wish to mess up your wonderful décor~"

Nodding as I stood up, then leaned down to grab him into my arms, then carry him over to the bed as he ran his fingers through my hair a few times while gazing into my eyes, I then carefully laid him down on it and crawled ontop of him, causing him to smile brightly at me and pull me closer.

"Oh, do not be timid, Phillip~"

Smirking as he placed his hand at the nape of my neck and teased the hair there, running his fingers through it lightly, tracing his nails through it elegantly. Raising up to pull my shirt off as I straddled his hips, I then threw it to the side and began to work on my jeans but was stopped when he gasped lightly, scaring me just a little, and placed his hands agaisnt my shoulders, then slowly let them slip down my body like honey. He traced every toned piece of me with his nails, causing me to shiver as I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to the level I wanted them, exposing my bulging boxers.

"Phillip! I have never noticed how... Toned and muscular you are~"

He then bit his bottom lip lightly and gazed up at me as he ran circles across my abdomen, causing me to huff lightly and grab the bottom of his shirt and throw it off as well, leaving him in his boxers.

"Well, after that, Phillip, it would only be logic if I said you might be starving~ Would it not~?"

Nodding without clearly knowing what he said, I then leaned back down on him and hungrily began to kiss and lick his neck, causing him to jump a little, but take to it just as soon as I began it.