Chapter 2: Feelings

<Elias POV>

It's been a week since Alisa got accepted here and I'm happy for her. Now that she got accepted here, I still need to teach her magic lessons for her grades to go up.

Just before I was about to sit down on my seat, I glanced at her and she was looking outside as if thinking something. The way she looks outside is so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I approached her and called her out.

"Alisa!"

"H-huh?! What is it?"

She really is beautiful.

But I kept my cool in front of her and of course we are in the classroom that I don't want to let anybody see me blush in front of her.

"Are you day dreaming again?"

"S-Sorry. I wasn't day dreaming I was just remembering about my judgement last week, if I was going to be accepted or not."

I just crossed my arms and sighed.

I want to tell her how I feel now that she got accepted and I'm still gonna continue teaching her magic lessons but the words won't come up.

"Just don't day dream again."

"Okay."

Just as I was about to reply, the bell already rang and I returned to my seat. I didn't have the opportunity to ask Alisa out a date on the next field day.

*Lunch break*

As it was lunch time, I looked around the surroundings and I saw one guy that was going to approach her but I beat him to it and I just stared at him.

"Alisa, Do you want to eat lunch together at the fountain?"

"Sure!"

We walked out of the classroom together and reached the fountain. The perfect spot was under the tree and we sat beneath it, I looked at her and smiled but I realized she looked at me when she said to sit down.

"Sit down and we should eat our lunch before the bell rings."

I kept my cool and talked to her about her magic lessons.

"After class, I'm still gonna tutor you even after you have been accepted here."

"Awww too bad I thought I have a day off today."

"Just because you've been accepted here in this academy doesn't mean you don't need to work hard. You still are my buddy."

I crossed my arms and stared at her but in my mind I really wanted to tell her that she is not only my buddy but the girl I love.

"Sorry, I was just kidding. I want to train so hard that I can become a great wizard someday and also I-I want to spend time with you too."

I was surprised by her reply that I couldn't hide my cheek becoming red, she really is one bold girl to confess.

I saw her smile that I couldn't stay my cool for too long, I covered my mouth and looked away immediately.

"K-Knock it off! Smiling at me like that."

Before I knew it, she already saw my face flushed.

"I can't help it because I love it when you blush."

"I-I am not blushing!"

I can see in my peripheral view that she smiled at my expression but her smile gradually faded as she stared at the fountain.