Chapter 8: Conversations

<Alisa POV>

The warm ray of sunlight was beaming on my cheeks that I opened my eyes, it was morning already. Elias and I are going back to the academy after breakfast.

Carbuncle is already awake and playfully floating around.

"Good morning, carbuncle!"

"Squeeeee!!!" he went to my right shoulder just to stay there for a minute.

Before getting up from my bath, I remembered that beautiful princess in my dream she was about to tell me something but it wasn't clear so I set it aside. I got up and fixed my bed then took a bath and changed clothes. I went downstairs and cooked breakfast.

How I miss cooking here in my house, I wish to not return to Gedonelune but I can't, I'm already a full pledge student there and my dream is to be a great wizard. While setting up the table, Elias was already awake and ready to go back to Gedonelune.

"G-good morning Elias!" giving him a half smile.

"Y-y-yeah, good morning to you too Alisa." giving me a half smile too.

What with this atmosphere? Oh right, I remember its because of last night. I should not make this an awkward situation.

"I've cooked breakfast so you better eat up."

"Thank you. After breakfast we'll be leaving so you better fix your things."

"Roger!" I turned my back and was about to go to my room to fix my bag pack but he called me out.

"Alisa, Aren't you going to eat?" puzzledly looking at me

Wrong move! It's like I'm avoiding him because its awkward eating breakfast with him.

"In a bit, he he."

"*sigh* Just sit down and eat up your breakfast. Fix your bag later after eating, the food is not delicious anymore when its cold already."

"R-Right." So I quietly sat down on the opposite side of the table.

"So..... Elias...... Have you already finished writing a paper for our assignment."

"Yeah. Let me guess you haven't finish yours?" giving me a smirk

"Uhhhh he he." I gave him a jokingly smile while rubbing my head with my left hand then he suddenly giggled "Hey! What's funny?"

"Nothing. Hahahaha"

"It's not fair for you giggling at me like that."

"Sorry, sorry. You still haven't change."

"I'll finish my paper tonight at the dorm."

And with just that during our breakfast the ice was broken, I'm happy he smiled.

"Hey Alisa."

"Yeah?"

"Let's come back here in your hometown again someday."

"Ha?" raising my eyebrows towards him.

"I mean when there are holidays or vacations let's come back here. Just you and me, making more memories. I want to learn more about your childhood here, your town isn't that big but its a very quiet town and also people that are kind."

Looking Elias with glittering eyes. Yes! just Elias and me making memories.

"Tha-"

Before I started talking, grimoire interrupted me and with carbuncle floating around. "It's so beautiful to see both of you being so lovey-dovey."