Chapter 4: Girl's Talk

<Alisa POV>

Once we reached the girl's dorm, I stood at the front door then waved good bye at Elias.

"Don't forget tomorrow is our field day and we have to go to your hometown."

"Oh yeah, I almost forget."

He left a sigh but just smiled at me. "You sure forget something. I'll be off now, see you tomorrow."

"Sure."

I opened the door by using the key the land lady gave me because I still am not good on using the opening spell on the door. The last time I used it, the door grew legs and ran away. I went straight to my room and Amelia, my roommate and best friend, was already there doing her homework already.

"I'm back!" 

"Welcome back, Alisa! How's your day?"

I put my bag on my chair and I sat on my bed then answered. "Well..."

I was not sure what will Amelia's reaction when I tell her everything but yeah, I told her everything that happened.

"REALLY?!" 

She was more excited than me while I was telling her about me and Elias that her eyes was full of glitter.

"You know. Elias was not really a romantic nor an expressive one, all the students see him as an uptight person and doesn't care about any one else." she shrugged

"I know that but he only shows his caring side to me. In class, he still is the cool and uptight person sometimes."

"I admire for your fighting spirit that it made Elias be soft towards you when you two are alone."

Amelia grinned but she smiled later at me because I was happy being with Elias.

"Thanks." I smiled and before opening my cabinet I then faced Amelia again as I almost forgot our assignment. "Oh yeah, by the way, I'm going back to my hometown tomorrow with Elias."

"Ohhhh ho, I smell something fishy here."

There she is again leaning towards me and making an intrigued face. I can't escaped this but might as well tell her that it's for our assignment.

"It's not what you think! My hometown has a festival there and we have to make a paper about it for Headmaster Randolph's class next meeting."

"Okay." with a matching wink and smiled

"Uggghh ~ I'm so tired."

"You better take a bath and change your clothes."

"You're right." I opened my cabinet and picked up some pajamas also my towel but carbuncle float in front me after I got my things. "Squeee! Squeee!"

"I miss you too, carbuncle. I need to take a bath first and change clothes before I play with you okay?"

"Squeeeeeee!"

My cute pink fluffy carbuncle circled around me before I entered the bathroom. He really wants to play with me huh and I think he understand what I said.

While I was dipping in the bath tub, I can't help but think about Elias, becoming straightforward in showing his feelings towards me but I haven't properly reciprocated it yet. I want to show him but I don't know how.

I finished taking a bath and already changed my clothes so I sat on my bed, combed my hair and let a big sigh.

"Looks like someone s troubled tonight. So what is it?"

"Sorry about that Amelia. How can I reciprocate Elias' feelings?"

Before Amelia could answer, carbuncle suddenly went to her lap and she patted him then he came to my side.