the right words to say

"Relaxation?"

Jennie widened her eyes at the suggestion, gently rocking Lisa in her arms to sleep. Jisoo smiled at the eyes of Jennie as they conversed inside the nursery, as they both sat on the bed.

"Yes, relaxation. It would be good to take a rest from the tension and anxiety from being a new mother."

Jisoo stroked Lisa's forehead with her fingers, remembering how the baby would find it soothing just before she would drift off to sleep. Jennie's lips curved upon seeing the subtle affection.

Returning her gaze back at Jisoo, Jennie froze for a good minute, before she was able to combine the words into a sentence.

"I think that would be good."

Jisoo internally jumped for joy, shouting with her inner voice, hearing Jennie agree.

"Then we'll have that."

"But where would we go?" Jennie asked, tilting her head slightly to the side.

"You choose."

Jennie thought about the places she wanted to be in for a relaxation, and not a lot had come into mind. She didn't need any extravagant services, just a simple scenery would be adequate to soothe her mind and body.

But her first thought was that she had to be dreaming, knowing it would only be Jisoo and her, which was quickly followed by a series gratitude to the one supreme above for this rare blessing before her.

She thought of that one place. She had only been there a couple of days many months ago, maybe that could be alright.

"I have chosen a place." Jennie muttered as she blushed.

Jisoo's brown eyes ignited with excitement to know where Jennie's interest laid in.

"Your mansion a couple of hours away from here. Would that be okay? Just the scenery is enough for me."

Jisoo flinched in surprise, but chuckled.

"The mansion it is."

***

"I think I've stored enough milk in here."

Jennie checked the rows of bottles on the counter as they prepared to drive to Jisoo's mansion in the Hamptons. Grace and Lisa were behind her as she did a last check, not wanting to have a shortage of food for her daughter, knowing Lisa's ravenous nature when it came to feeding time.

"Don't worry about anything. I want you both to enjoy your time there." Grace chirped in a cheerful tone. Lisa wriggled in her arms, holding Pikachu stuffed toy Jisoo had given her. Jennie pouted as she came close to her baby.

"Mommy's going to miss you, but I'll come back in two days and I'll make up for the lost time."

Jennie flowered her face with kisses, harvesting joyous laughs from Lisa. Jisoo followed inside the kitchen holding their bags for the trip. She placed them for a moment on the floor to hold Lisa's filled cheeks.

"See you soon, Lili."

Jisoo gave her a kiss on the forehead, ending it with a loud pop.

"Let's go?" She turned to Jennie, who nodded in anticipation. After a last farewell, Jisoo and Jennie headed out to their much-deserved relaxation.

Wanting Jennie to be able to clear her mind and soothe herself from anymore stress was only a second in the list of why Jisoo wanted to take her on a relaxation.

She had the plans of telling the truth to Jennie, the truth of her love, and how she wanted her to stay for the rest of her life. No grand surprises, no expensive flowers, just the words more valuable and meaningful than any tangible object she could buy with money.