be careful, juliet

// tw //

***

"Please, brother." It was the fifth time he had offered him food that day, but he just blatantly shoved it from his hands. After his brother came back from Los Angeles, it had seemed a dead man came back in replacement of his younger brother's real body. He wouldn't eat, rarely talk and come out of his office, even when the building was empty of its employees, and when he was home he would drown in the shelter of isolation.

It had all dwindled down to result in Suho's troubled state of mind. He had never seen his brother so lifeless, and the whole part of him immensely pitied Junmyeon. He had done all he could think of, having the chefs cook his favorite, hiring a therapist, letting their parents talk to him, having his wife beg him to speak, but no word had slithered out of his mouth, not even a sound.

"I hope you know this shitty act is not only killing you, but it's also doing the same to me, to Jisoo, to mama and papa, brother." Suho sat beside him on the couch, placing his face on his palms. "Talk to me, please, and you can save me from the distress you've put all of us through."

Though he had grown apart from Junmyeon after they both graduated from college, he had not once loved him less, only more. They fight, insult each other, punch each other's faces, but as siblings they knew they shared one home, one family name, and one blood. They were each other's halves as brothers.

And seeing Junmyeon hopeless and depressed made him angry and unhappy. But looking at him still unresponsive, he opted to stand, until he had finally heard his first few words after he came back.

"She left me."

Suho stopped and stared at him, confused. She? Jisoo?

"Jisoo left you?"

"Juliet. Jennie. I told her I loved her, but she left me." Suho felt lost at his words, not understanding what he was saying.

He had a mistress? Two? Jennie, and Juliet?

"Who are they?" He moved closer, wanting to get answers.

"She, just a she. Just one woman." He grew even more perplexed, his mind starting to grow alive after finally hearing him talk, but starting to strain under the confusion Junmyeon was putting him into. "Crazy Horse. I met her there. She had a mask, they called her Juliet. But I got to speak to her, and got to call her Jennie."

Suho grew stunned. "But don't you love Jisoo?"

"I love Jennie, but she left me. I feel nothing now."

Suho took one last huff from the cigarette before putting it on the ashtray. He remembered the day Junmyeon finally told him of the reason he had died inside.

One woman, Jennie Kim, a stripper.

Never had he felt the anger on a person who caused his brother his life. He could never cease remembering the depression and loneliness he went through.

Jennie became pregnant with his child, but still she refused to come back together with him. Junmyeon shut his life from the uneasiness, the sorrow she had brought him by riding his fucking private plane and coming to interrupt the pilot to have it crashing down.

Love had brought him death, and Jennie was the cause of all of it.

Jennie will receive what she had given him, Suho would make sure of that. And his work had become easy now that he knew Jennie was under Jisoo's care for the duration of her pregnancy from his will. Junmyeon still had the small piece of heart to make sure she was well taken care of. He was had a knowing smirk as he looked at the photos of Jisoo and Jennie that Lay, his personal secretary and close companion, had taken for him that night of the party after he had seen her.