O

Excuse ANY mistakes

On the outside we were happy, we were one. The inside it was hell and a complete war zone. I was frustrated sexually and was about to throw the whole marriage away. I was only 33 with half my life still ahead of me. I laid in bed faking yet another orgasm, I honestly could do a better job my own damn self.

"That was good baby." He kissed my neck and I moved from him going into the bathroom. I grabbed my vibrator finishing the job he has yet to do. After I was finished I got dressed, not before he asked me where I was going.

"Baby don't you want a round 2."

"Not at all." I grabbed my bag going heading out the door. I drove to the bar down the street from my house. Rene was a good man, with a bad attitude .He lacked a great deal in bed. I mean he had a good size dick but didn't know how to use it . His head game was horrible, yes gawd.

"Hey Lisa, could I get a sex on the beach please."

"I'll pay for that." I turned to look at the person beside me. It was my assistant, I always had an eye on her I mean she was beautiful, but I doubt she would take to me.

"Braxton a shock to see you here." She sat beside me moving some hair out of her face.

"I just had to clear my head on some things." We became great friends over time, she's been with me for the past 3 years . I remember the first day She came in.

*FLASHBACK*

"Janet your 2:30 is here."

"She's late." She walked right in. She was short, I would say about 5'1. Caramel complexion, long hair, and thick thighs.

"Sorry for my inconvenience, but traffic is hell, your elevator is out of order. Walking 2 flights of stairs was hell, my heel broke. So please spare me with your I'm late lecture cause I prefer not to hear it." Who the hell was she to roll up in here like she owned shit

"Excuse me. Let's start this thing over you come in my office-." She cut me off

"Listen lady or Mrs.Jackson, either you gone bitch or we gone talk business. Your choice. Cause I can leave with no problem at all." She got up proceeding to walk to the door. She already intrigued me with her boldness to cut me off. I wanted to see how much of this attitude she got. Something about it, about her, was catching my eye.

"Sit."

"Thank you. Here's my paper work, references, resources, credentials, documents, and degrees. Please take your time going over them." I was impressed she was passed all the requirements I needed for this job.

"Vale-dick-torain huh."

"Valedictorian don't try me." She shift her eyes up at me.

"Calm down Ms...Braxton."

" I will not play bout my credentials. I worked hard for it, and refuse for them to be toyed with. So please stick to your day job cause comedy isn't for you." He boldness just did something to me. I started to stare at her taking in her beauty

"I know ya mother taught you some manners. It's rude to stare."

"I get the point. You're hired. I'll show you to your class." She got up and I watched her walk in front of me. My gawd she was beautiful and had ass. The boys were already trynna shoot there-shot with her, but in my mind she was mines already.

"Damn you fine." I was bout to say something but she signaled me that she had it

"Instead of shooting ya shot at me you need to shoot your shot at them grades cause ya failing. Kevin." He immediately took his seat. She wrote a problem on the board.

"Kirsten right? I came thru swerving yourself to the board and answer the question." . Already she had complete control and wasn't bout to take no shit from no one, not even me.

"Hold on lil lady-." Tyler stood up

"No you hold on, before you speak remember who you speaking to. Now ya need to fix yourself, you got a hole in your pants and a brown stain on your boxers. Pull ya pants up and have a seat." Damn. Nobody was able to handle this class so I thought

•••••••••••••

"So what got you in here?"

"The lack of dick."I nodded I was going through the same thing.

"Tell me about it. I just need someone to rough me up a lil bit. Give it to me like they mean it, fuck me up and rearrange my guts, yes gawd." She looked at me

"My bad."

"No I get it. Maybe we could make that arrangement." She said biting her lip at me

"What are you inferring?"

"Come to the hotel with me and you'll see. I can show you what you've been missing." She bit her lip at me, sliding her hand on my thigh.

"And I should just go with it because.."

"I could take you to a place that no man could take you. Have your legs shaking, and your body aching, yearning for more. You and I both need this, so come with me."

"Alright."