U. 2

Excuse ANY Mistakes

Under a minute she stripped me out my clothes, and wasted no time sliding into me

Under a minute she stripped me out my clothes, and wasted no time sliding into me. I felt that shit deep in me, see this the shit I'm talking bout. She gets the largest  thing and try to make it fit knowing damn well my shit tight. But she doesn't care, and it's all cool cause ima her that ass back, believe that. The night is still young.

"Yes!"

"You like that." I whispered in her ear, before attaching my lips to her neck

"Go deeper." She whispered back as her nails started to dig in my skin.

"Can you handle it." She pushed my legs wider  going deeper. I took in my bottom lip,scratching her back. She went in and out slowly being sure to hit my spot.

"Answer me Toni." She pulled out to the tip then slammed back in.

"YES! Oh God!" She leaned down to kiss me, she gripped my thighs taking her fingers opening up my lips. Taking a good look at what she was doing.

"You gone give it to me." She took my hand and placed it on my clit. I knew what she wanted me to do but I love for her to tell me.

"Go ahead, play with it for Daddy." I obeyed her command seeing her get turned on even more. She started speeding up, she grabbed my neck pounding in to me.

"Oooh fuck! I'm gonna— Shit!" It felt like I had exploded. That's exactly what happened it was all on Janet. It left my body shaking

"Damn that's how we do?" I closed my legs. She got on the bed, turning me on my side and slid in from behind.

"Janet please." My voice was about gone. One of her hands grabbed my breast as for the other went between my legs.

"Uh Uh... open up for Daddy." She said in my ear as she put my leg on her hip getting full access to do what she wanted. Fingers all in my shit, cause my body to go on overdrive.

"That's it go deeper." I grabbed her hand pushing it further. I wanted it all, I could hear how wet I was and she sure as hell was enjoying it.

"God your soaking wet." She rubbed faster, stroking deeper. She left my leg up getting even deeper, hitting my spot.

"Oh shit Janet, damn." I tried pushing her off me but she grabbed my wrist, and started hitting.

"Do not run from me." She pulled out turning me over demanding me to arch my back. She grabbed my hips and started back up.

"AH! Please Daddy!"

"What I say Toni don't run from me." She held me tightly continuing her hard strokes. I felt her in my stomach, like that's how deep she was. My eyes rolled feeling as if some spirit, was coming out of, like a exorcism or some weird shit. She was too good and ion think I could take all of what she was doing.
•••••••••

"Damn Toni, ease up

"Damn Toni, ease up." She had her whole mouth covering my shit. Her tongue entered me deeply. I was good, but she was wayyy better. She grabbed my hand looking up at me as she ate the soul out of me.

" you're so sweet Daddy." She pushed my leg up to my chest, and went in like it washed last time getting it. It made my toes curl and back arch for the ceiling. My breaths were short yet fast, I honestly didn't know what to do with myself. My hands gripped the sheets as I bit the pillow to keep from screaming her name so loudly.

"Let that go Daddy, I wanna hear you. Go ahead scream my name." Her tongue flicked like a snake hissing. She slowed it down and started sucking on it, shit made me weak. She plunged her fingers deep, still sucking on me. I started closing up on her but she wasn't having it.

"Keep them open." She pushed herself in me with the strap.

"Oh God. Toni shiiiit." She eased in and out, still holding her thumb at moderate pressure. She leaned down to kiss me, with my legs out wide beside my head. Ian think I was ever this flexible. She started going deeper, I held on to her as she started doing tricks and shit bringing me closer to my orgasm.

"You feel that?" She started slamming into me hitting my spot every time and there's was nothing I could do about it. She was giving me everything I gave to her.

"Yess I feel it. Fuck!" She swiftly turned me over on my hands and knees, grabbing my hips and pushing me back into the strap. My ass bounced on her, as she smacked it.

"Toni! Ow damn! Chill out!" She yanked me by my hair

"What was that? Don't be telling me how to fuck you. Ion need no guidance on how to give you this strap. She smacked my ass again, Ian think she Toni had it in her to take control.

"Toni Pleaseeee." I tried pleading with her. But damn she wasn't budging it was like she was jamming more of the strap in me then I can take.

"You gone take it, and I mean you gone take it all." She started choking me, I didn't think she was aggressive. But she sure was enjoying the hell out of this.

"But I can't." I started to pout. I wanted her out of me, and far away. I couldn't do it and more, my shit was hurting. She was really tearing my pussy up, tears threaten to escape my eyes. The pleasure was unbearable, and was taking me to a place of no return.

"But you will, so stop whining. Take this shit like you have it to me."

"I can't—AHH!" She pulled out sitting me on her face.

My only thought was.... Lord have mercy on my legs.