E

Excuse ANY Mistakes 💕

Every thrust she sent made me feel as if I was about to break

Every thrust she sent made me feel as if I was about to break. I never would've thought she'd put it on me like this.

"Toni! Toni! Oh God!" She pulled my hair, causing my head to lean to the side, she started kissing on my neck.

"How you like your own medicine huh? How it feel?" She slammed into me and I cried out.

"Toni please!" I gripped the sheets and lost my arch. There was no way in hell I could keep it up. I felt myself on the verge of releasing but I couldn't even form the words to tell her.

"You like that?" She whispered in my ear as her hand slid down rubbing my clit. Sending my body into overdrive. I released without warning, it left my body shaking. I couldn't even form words, she had me speaking in tongues.

"English Janet." She let me go and my body was still trembling.

"No more Toni, please no more." I wanted no parts of it.

"Not the great Janet, tapping out. You giving up."

"Stay away from me." I backed up

"Aww You can't handle it, my bad can't handle me. I've been immobile for a month, I gotta get my strength back and this it. So back that ass right on back." I wanted no parts of it, of her. But I knew she wasn't gone have it any other way. I built of the nerve to go back to her, only to question myself. Is this really the damage I caused her?

"That's it." She slid back in & my eyes immediately went back in my head.

"T-Toni.. please." I gripped the sheets. She started pounding causing our skin to slap.

"Damn." She held on to my leg for leverage. Her ass was hitting, I wanted to run from her.

"Don't run Janet, this is exactly what you get." I didn't know what to do with myself. This bitch out here trynna break me.

"Ahhh—Fuck!" I pushed her out of me.

"You know you just got yourself in trouble right?"

"Damnit Toni. I can't.. it's too much, so can we please stop right here."

"Hell no. Get up bend over and hold to on to your ankles." I be damned. She's deadly in that position.

"No."

"What you say?"

"I said no."

"Suit yourself." She pushed me over on the dresser and grabbed my hips thrusting in me.

"No! Please! Fuck! Gawd!" I had no other choice but to hold on my to my ankles. You could hear our skin slap and the sloshing of the toy as she went in and out of my ocean. She held on to my hip with one hip, then her other had reached under to rub on my clit. I went silent feeling my orgasm come close

"Cum for me baby." She went faster & deeper hitting my spot.

"Oh gawd! Yes! Yes! Ahh!" She had my shit flowing. Had my legs shaking yet again.

"No more Toni. Please no more." She ignored me picking me up carrying me over on the wall, starting back up. I wrapped my legs and arms around her as she continued to have her way with me. No even 10 minutes later she had me leaking. You could hear it, and to think she would stop. She pulled wrapping my legs around around her neck, she started eating like a mad man. I was literally trembling.

"Please! Toni! Oh my shiiiiiit!"
••••••••••

It was a long night, I wasn't finished with her til bout 4 this morning

It was a long night, I wasn't finished with her til bout 4 this morning. I had her looking like a wild man when I got finished, hair was all messed up, she was sweating more than I was. She fell asleep while I was eating her out, but I woke her ass right on up. No nap time up in here. I couldn't wait for her to wake up, the attitude, the feistiness, the crooked walk, all of it. I was ready, I damn sure was gonna laugh my ass off.

"GoodMorning well afternoon, Janet." I stood over her smiling my ass off, knowing the damage I've done was similar to the damage she's done to me.

"Leave me alone." She pulled the cover over her head

"Come on baby, I cooked breakfast in other words brunch for you, it's downstairs."  She pulled the cover off looking at me with a death glare.

"You know damn well I can't get down there."

"Oh damn that is right. What a shame. I'll bring it to you."

"I can't stand you." She said as I walked out the door. I heard a thud, so I walked back in and seen her on the floor.

"It's not funny Toni."

"Yes it is." I laughed, this is exactly what she get.

"Toni help me up, please? And stop laughing cause it's not funny."

"How it feel Jackson?" I helped her up, she almost went down again.

"My legs are fucking numb my shit throbbing. I can't stand you."

"Come on I'll fix you a bath, help ya get legs back right." I picked her up carrying her to the bathroom sitting her on the edge of the tub.

"Toni?"

"Mhm." I was pouring some of her vanilla scented bubble bath in

"Is that how I do you?"

"All that and more baby."

"I got to ease up cause this ain't it."

"I bet it's not."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not gone be the last time this happens so no need baby." I helped her in the tub, being that we slept without clothes ian had to help her take off anything.

"I can't even fucking walk man."

"Paybacks a bitch." I winked at her