O

Excuse ANY Mistakes

*8months later*

Oncue and a lifetime shit like this happens, I'd believe I found my soulmate and on this day I couldn't be any more happier

Oncue and a lifetime shit like this happens, I'd believe I found my soulmate and on this day I couldn't be any more happier. I loved her and I couldn't imagine my life without her.

"Dearly beloved we're gathered here today to join these two in holy matrimony. If we have any objections speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Everyone Keep their mouth closed." Traci said one lady was about to open her mouth but Traci quickly shot it down

"Aht you don't say a thing, keep it closed like you keep your purse. Continue pastor."  I couldn't help but laugh at Traci

"Did you two prepare any vows."

"I got a little something."

"Awww." Aaliyah said already wiping her eyes.

"Toni, from the first moment I laid eyes on you I knew I would love you. Though I only set out to get one thing from you, I've gotten a whole lot more. Everyday has been worth spending with you. I got to not only know you but your heart as well. You're ever so beautiful, I mean seriously look at you. The eyes, the smile, the body, your personality, your heart. All of it, you're just everything. Love comes in many forms and I'm glad it came with you. I thought I had an idea of love, before. But I was wrong, you showed me what true love was. What it was like to be love, cared about, and appreciated. I look forward to waking up to you, and going to sleep with you. You mean a great deal to me, and if it wasn't for Aaliyah I think I would've missed out in something. You're all I need, my need. Though I've made it with you, I don't think I can make it without you. I love you Braxton." She looked up at me with tears trailing down her cheek. She quickly wiped them smiling at me.

"I love you too Jackson." We agreed on adding each other's last names along with ours. So I was gonna be a Braxton and she was gonna take Jackson. I think Janet Damita Jo Jackson-Braxton kinda has a kick to it.

"Ms.Braxton Your Vows." She didn't even have a paper, letting me know what she was about to say was coming straight from the heart.

"Janet, oh Janet. You've crippled me, marked me, and broke me." I gasped shaking my head.

"She ain't lying!" Traci said and we laughed

"I did no such a thing." I said with a taken back look

"Yes you did. Traci and I seen the damage." Aaliyah chimed in