U

Excuse ANY Mistakes

Time skip! 
*3 Years later*

[Toni]

"Baby!"

"I'm right here." I came downstairs

"I missed you." She came behind me wrapping her arms around me.

"I missed you too." I gave her a peck and she pouted

"Give me more." I rolled my eyes kissing her again

"Better?"

"Much."

"You ready to receive your award tonight." I asked her sitting on her lap

"No."

"Why."

"Toni I don't even have my speech together. Like do I really have to go?"

"Yes you do, but I'll be right there the whole time."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's get ready, I hope they have drinks cause ima need it sitting up in there with all them people."

"I'm sure they will. Shower together?"

"Sure." I knew this was gonna be more than just a shower. We washed and she was washing my hair, I almost went to sleep cause it felt just that good.

"Toni."

"Mhm." My eyes stayed closed

"Would it be wrong if I asked for some, to call my nerves."

"You can have it anytime anyplace." I opened my eyes and she was looking back me, biting her lip

"Say no more." She washed shampoo out my head and eased me up on the shower wall with my jewel targeted. She dove in as the water ran over us, it seemed as if things got hotter and steamier. I gripped her shoulders as my nails started to dig in her skin. It was like I was adding fuel to the fire, cause she would go faster, sucking harder.

"Janet! Fuck!" I came and she slurped me up.

"Now I'm ready."

"I bet so." We dried off and was trynna find something to wear.

"I'm most definitely getting all that tonight." She grabbed my ass as I was bent over.

"Please let me walk."

"I might."

"What you think? The dress or pants?"

"The pants."