E

Eager to see what she was gone do....AHT nothing. Janet must've lost her mind thinking her little threat was gone do something. Tuh.. I wasn't scared of her and I wasn't gone act like I was neither. Ain't shit she could do to me cause I wasn't hers nor did I belong to her. So all that shit she was talking was just RaRa in my ear. I called him and he answered.

"Hey Kenny?"

"Yea."

"It's Toni."

"Oh Hi Gorgeous."

"Hey."

"Will you go to dinner with me? I know you really didn't get a chance to answer cause ya boss came but yea."

"I wou—." Righ in the middle of my response Janet came in and snatched my phone

"No she won't be going to dinner with you or no where with you." She hung up on him and gave me a death glare.

"I told you not to call him."

"Janet what's the problem it's just a friendly dinner."

"Ain't Nothing friendly with that he was gone try to slip in what's mine."

"What's yours? J luv this is mines. It's on me so it's mines. Plus I'm single so I can do whatever, luckily I'm a lady and don't fuck on the first date."

"Babygirl listen..." she grabbed my chin making me look at her "once my lips touched any part that was on you. Once my fingers touched you, once my tongue rammed up in that kitty you were and ARE mines. You won't be fucking nobody and I don't care if you single. You belong to me, that pussy mines. Your body, mines. Everything on you, you yourself mines."

"Excuse me." She pushed me down hand cuffing me. Ian seen the cuffs

"I'm marking my territory tonight."

"Oooh I'm shaking."

"You're gonna be. keep up with the act Toni, maybe you'll get an Emmy."she cut off the lights  going out the room.
••••••••••••

Toni must thought I was joking with her ass, she probably took me for a joke

Toni must thought I was joking with her ass, she probably took me for a joke. All that was gone change once I buss her ass down.  I got what I needed and went back to her, she really think falling asleep gone get her out of this.

"Toni." I  sung

"Mhh 5 more minutes baby." I smacked her hard on her back

"Bitch!" She looked up to see me smiling at her

"The language." I said with a taken back look "Hope you enjoyed ya lil nap cause I'm keeping you up all night." I pulled her pants off slowly, contemplating on how ima beat her pussy up. Looks like the people in this hotel gone know my name tonight. Once I got them off I rubbed her legs going up to her thighs pulling her thing off accidentally(on purpose) ripping her thong.

"You buying me another one."

"Shut up." I grabbed her by her neck, looking into her eyes while sliding into her slowly without warning. Her eyes widen feeling the strap move in and out of her. She tucked her lip in between her teeth, looking down at my movements. Her eyes went back, I took my hand from her neck, pushing her back down, spreading her legs out by her head.

"Ooooh...yess, right there."I looked at her, moving some of her hair out of her face. I sped up, causing our skin to slap together.

"Oh God! Ahh! Ow Stop...J-Janet, ya h-h-hurting me...FUCK!" She tried closing her legs up on me, but I forced them back open.

"You'll learn to love the pain Toni." I kissed her cheek going deeper & harder than before. Her body started to sweat as well as mines. She started to shake and thrash about hoping to get free from me.

"Please...." Her voice quivered as a tear fell from her eye. She was leaking out, the strap was covered with her creams and she hasn't released yet. I slowed down my strokes, giving her time to catch her breath.

"What's my name Toni?" I pulled out slamming back in her back arched and her mouth fell opened

"AH!" I pulled out laying on my back, pulling her on me. I took the cuffs off, you could see the makes formed on her wrists from her trying to get loose. I sat her on the strap so that she faced me. I took off her shirt and bra, grabbed her breast taking a nipple in my mouth. Once I sucked on them I grabbed her thighs and started pounding into her. I had her screaming, her nails dug in my shoulders as she squirted.

"No more Please! Fuck!"

"Tell me you love it baby. Tell Daddy how much you love it."

"Oh God!" She threw her head back as she came again.

"God can't help you right now. Nobody can." I grabbed her hair pushing her face down in my neck holding on to her as I drilled in her. There's no way in hell shes walking tomorrow or the next couple of days.

"It's in my stomach shit!"

"Tell me you love it and I'll stop." I lied but I just wanted to hear her say it

"I love it Gawd!"

"Again."

"I love it Daddy! FUCK!"She squirted again, I had her shit like a fucking fountain. Toni went silent as her body trembled. I pulled out turning her back on her back. Her lip was swollen due to her biting it. I looked down at her jewel, it was red, swollen& pulsating. I branded her, she was mines for sure after tonight.

"You gone call him?"

"No."

"Uh uh."

"No Daddy."

"You learned your lesson."

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl." I kissed her cheek

"Is it over?" I chuckled, smirking at her

"It's far from over pretty girl."