C

Excuse ANY mistakes

Excuse ANY mistakes ✨

Crippled. I felt helpless, my legs felt broken. My pussy hurt from her poundings, my ass hurt from her hits. She bruised me, all over. It was her way of marking me as hers. My voice was gone, so now I gotta write on a damn note pad or text her if I wanted something. She came in grinning.

"GoodMorning SunShine. Your wheelchair in the next room, we leave tomorrow I hope ya legs work by then boo. Here's ya breakfast, I know you couldn't come down to get it."  I just gave her a straight face, like really.

"Cat got your tongue Toni?" I grabbed my phone and started typing away. I slid it to her.

"No I don't think this is funny Toni." I took my phone back typing....
Yes you do, you've been smirking ever since ya walked ya ass in here. Wait til I can walk again. It's not gonna be pretty for you."

"You're just all talk Braxton. I gotta go but it was nice talking to you." I grab the note pad writing then threw it at her

"My aren't you a rude one. Don't go nowhere boo." I gave her the bird and rolled over. My phone flashed it was probably with her corny ass jokes

Ken: You ok?

Toni: I kinda had a accident but I'm cool

Kenny: I'm sorry to hear that how bout I bring lunch to your room, so you won't have to move much.

Toni: sounds good room 241

Kenny: I'm right above you, I'll be down in a little bit.

Toni: ok

I managed to get up and make it to the bathroom(barely). I was gonna kick Janet's ass for this. About 15 minutes laterhe knocked on the door, my voice came back just in time. Me being partially immobile I was not about I get up for him.

"Come in!" I sat up not seeming to still be in some sort of pain

"Hey beautiful." He sat the bags of food down and hugged me

"Hey Ken."

"Did you hear all that noise last night, sounded like somebody was being murdered." He said grabbing his cup and handing me a straw for mines.

"Yea somebody was having a wild night."

"Had to." He sipped his lemonade. I couldn't have been that loud, could I? Damn. I probably had these people woke right long with me. Top&Bottom heard me screaming her name.