S

Excuse ANY mistakes

Sex with me so amazing

Sex with me so amazing. I mean really it is, I guess I have that magical touch. But I can't take all the credit, Toni Was good too. Her tongue was something bold, the way she ate would send me straight out. It was just that good and some. Toni was in the shower getting ready for our meeting I was already ready sitting on the bed. She finally came out.

"You died in there or something."

"No I did not." she looked in her suitcase for her panties, that I had. She bent over looking in the other part for them. She was in nothing but a towel, all her glory was shown. Me being me I walked up behind her grabbing her waist and sliding my fingers in her.

"Janet why"

"Uh uh, I didn't get none last night." I walked her back to the bed snatching her towel off. Plunging three fingers in her, as I was about to attach my mouth to her my phone rung. It was Rene.

"Hello." I still had my fingers in Toni as she tried to be quiet.

"Where you at?" I jerked my fingers in her Cause her body to jerk forward

"A business trip, what you want." I signaled Toni to ride my fingers, her juices dripped down my hand.

"What you doing." I held my phone between my ear and my shoulder as my other rubbed her clit

"Ahh shit J..."

"What was that?"

"The tv"

"Right there."

"Janet, what's going on." I put him on mute and went sucking on her clit

"Ahhh...."

"Ride my tongue." I knew she wasn't gonna be able to take it, but she managed. I held her tightly down on my face, my tongue flickered over her clit. I opened her up sticking my tongue in. I knew she wanted to run but she knew I didn't do running. She gripped the sheets tightly, throwing her head back.

"Yess.. fuck I'm gonna cum."

"You better hold it."

"Mhh-Fuck!" I bit her clit, taking my mouth from her sliding my fingers back in. Her walls clenched around me as I worked my fingers in her faster.

"Feels like you're gonna squirt." It sounded like a sloshing sound. I rolled her over pushing her legs out the way and started back with my tongue.