T

Excuse ANY Mistakes

To my walls, that I will no longer have

To my walls, that I will no longer have. My voice, that will be gone. Janet's about to destroy Homegirl downstairs. I sat on the bed waiting for her to come out the shower. She stared at me the whole while I was driving home, so I knew I might as well canceled wearing heels tomorrow, cause Ian gone make it. Poppy scratched at the door, I got up letting him in.

"Hey boy

"Hey boy." He damn near knocked me on the floor. He was brown with a white middle He was big, but Janet be exaggerating, he was hulk pit bull. This was my baby, he wouldn't hurt no one. He rolled over so I could rub his tummy.

"Who's a good boy who's a—."

"Why he in here." Janet came out

"This my baby, isn't that right Poppy."

"Big ass shit." I shook my head at her.

"Come on Poppy, your food downstairs." I got up walking him downstairs to eat, I washed my hands going back to my room. I walked in and Janet locked the door. This is gonna be a loooonnnggg night. I made it upstairs and my room was dimmed and she sat on my bed in a light pink silk robe.

"Take em off slowly." She pointed at my clothes. As I was taking them off she was watching me like a damn hawk, I mean eyes trailing my every movement.

"Your beautiful. Like goddess beautiful." I looked down not wanting her to see me blush. I was unbuttoning my when she stopped me and insisted to do it her self. She stood in front of me, looking at me, pulling my pants down. Once she got em down she pushed me on the bed and straddled my lap.

"Toni"

"Janet"

"Your voice is so sexy."

"So is yours."  She leaned down kissing on my neck, I held on to her ass squeezing it. She bit my neck grabbing my breast. I moaned at her touch, it was something about it that does something to me. She started kissing down my chest and all over my stomach. I held the back of her head as she caressed my body gently. She looked up at me before sliding her hands down my thighs then up between them. She pulled down my thong and threw somewhere