kacchan

Hey guys❤so, this story my not be the best,(short chapters,awful grammer,ect) but I think im going to have fun with this story!Tell me what needs to be fixed.

5 years ago,deku pov:

"D-deku?! What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

"I've had enough, Kacchan.If people are going to be this shitty to me,then why help them?why be a hero? Whats the point? " I began to say,I breathed in and looked up at kacchan,my bully. I was fully prepared to face kacchan in a one on one battle." I get ready to kill him,but the thing is...kacchan was always a tought opponent."Deku,fucking answer me" he sees me get ready to fight.

"Fuck.....I'l Blow your head off then, deku!"

I regret trying to fight, so I ran off him,following me,he gives up after the other classmates come outside . Finally. I wasnt going to die before I start something big. It was the middle of the night,so normally everyone was confused on why kacchan was outside yelling.

"All this noise is unacceptable, you know this bakugo!"
Iida said while doing his hand motions. "Its deku,that little shit got out." "Huh?! Where would he go"
"Midoriyas missing?" "What could have happened?"
"Was he kidnapped?" "We gotta find him!" I expected to hear all these questions,but I didnt care. As far as I know ,their now all on my dead-to-me list.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

As the years passed I became the most powerful,most known,villian group. Meaning i've killed a lot of people,But I dont mind im sure no one will miss them. Some of them were even old classmates

but I dont regret it.

I never regreted or questioned anything. No one can kill me,those fools are still trying to find out where my base is.

Today,
Todoroki pov:

Me,and momo where talking. Shes a really good person to talk too. I have to marry her,not because I want to. Its because my dad wants me to. The reason is because shes super rich or something like that. At first I thought it was weird dating someone who I knew for so long,but I then got used to it. She doesnt know that my dad wants me to marry her because shes rich. Shes clueless. I Guess it woudnt be bad marrying her,but I see her as a friend. Its not hard to see that jirou has a thing for her,but I wont say anything about it. It makes me feel bad about doing this just because my dad,and money.

"Would yo u like anything to drink?"
"Just water,thanks babe!"

I walk over to the kitchen to get momo a cup of water.then,my phone starts ringing. I answer it.

" shoto,we need you right now."
"Why?"

"We believe we found villian,dekus hide out. We need you here right now."

"Okay,im coming"

I hang up the phone and put on my hero suit. "Where are you going?" "They need me."

"Oh.....okay" she said with a fake smile,I smile back "see you later."

I arrive at the spot,it was supper dirty. But I didnt see any "hiding spot" ,they liked to call it. I spot the other heros and run up to them "hey." They turn around to look at me. "Hello,todoroki." Iida said. "I believe that the hide out is in this ally." Okay,so let me gt this straight. The words most powerful,known villian,is just hiding in a back ally? Im sure its not true, maybe we'll find some homeless people. "Are you sure?" I say looking up at all the buildings. "Well,we called you in so you can check. We will be searching the outside" I look up at the buildings once more,the only thing i'll find will be rats. I then walk into the all and reach a dead end "hm,just as I thought." I check most of the buildings before noticing a small house-like structure on the corner. I still need to check out that one.I open the door,hoping there is still a chance to find deku......deku...where did I hear that name before? Of course he is the most known villain . But, I feel like I heard that name from somewhere else.

I was about to leave,but then in the corner of my eye I see skmething move. I quickly turn around to see an average sized figure. I get closer,and it grabs me by the wrist. I try to escape but it was no use. I the use my fire quirk to see who the hell this guy is.

"Hello todoroki~"

Midoriya? Didnt we share the same class? Hes the guy who saved me from everything ,how could he be a villian? I was so lost in thought I frogot i was dealing with the worlds most strong villian. He punches me in my gut and I quickly pass out,I dont think that the punch did that. I think it was someones quirk....