chapter 3

This chapter may be a bit short ;-;

     Todoroki pov
       sleep with him? What the hell does he mean by that? How the hell do you kidnap someone and then ask them to "sleep with you" I felt my face growing red. He the  slightly nudged me and said"hey im talking to you" I dont know what to say....this might just be a way for him to kill me. But..then again it wouldnt hurt to try. Without thinking I say "yea" did I just say that? What the hell did I just get myself in to "okay then,follow me" he takes out a pillow and a blanket and sets them both on the floor next to his bed. He jumps on his bed and fall asleep and I try to go back to sleep as well,but

      I had that nightmare again......

      I was only half asleep,so I started talking, I think midoriya heard me,because he gets him  up and asks "Todoroki,Are you okay?" I look up to see the green haired boy "y-yeah just another nightmare" he sighs deeply before saying "if you want you can sleep up here with me." My face at this point was super red. Why would he ask such a question.Still I nodded. He pulls me up and are faces are a few inches apart. What is this feeling?

     He then lays down and Brings me down with him. He grabs my waist and puts his head  on my chest.  I was shocked at first but then gave In as I began to hug back. I fell asleep quickly and I had no nightmares. How did I feel better when sleeping with him?

     Midoriya pov

     We both fell asleep in eachothers arms. His body was really warm. When I put my arms around todo's waist,I didn't expect him to hug back,if you can even call that a hug. Maybe he will serve a purpose if he cant tell us anything.

     My plan  is to basically make him fall for me,to the point where he'll do anything for me. The reason why Im not going to just kill him is because his quirks could be useful. I wake up in the arms of todoroki. I will admit,hes kinda average looking. I begin to carfully get up trying not to wake him. I look at him sleeping . I get inturrupted by kedno busting down the door. Thats the fucking 3rd door this week. She looks at me and shoto and backs away quietly. She was about to close the door then she realized she broke it and cant close anything so she just left

    Kendo pov, just so you know, kendo (class 1-B) Is also a villian because, why not?(lmao I just dont know who to make into a villain )

     I take care of the prisoners,so that would mean I would have to feed todoroki. I kind of know why boss didnt kill him,because whe could use him. I open the door to see. Nothing. "Todoroki?" Ah shit he might have escaped. I need to tell the midoriya right now. I race over to his office and yell "BOSS!! I THINK THAT TODOROKI  ESCAPED"

     No reply. Great. That means he might just be in his room. I run over to his room yelling "boss" over and over like a child. I was about to leave when I heard something .....okay  hes in their. I kick open the door and see something I didnt think i'd see.  Well I found todoroki. And the boss,so I try to leave the whole time me and midoriya just staring at eachother ......someone fucking kill me.

     I finally left trying to froget what I just sall. "Kedo" I hear someone say I turn around to see one of my co-workers. "Oh,hey"

"I think we found it"

"What?!"

"Tell the boss we dont need todoroki anymore"

"Okay!" I run  back down to the midoriya's room. I yell "BOSS" he looks me dead in the eye and says "Do you want to fucking die?" Aw,I can tell he's trying not to wake up todoroki. I motion for him to come over here. He slowly gets up and walks my way. "What do you want"  "sir,im here to tell you that we got the whole list of heros"