Chapter 16

Toga pov:

      I've been gone a lot more now, experimenting with my quirk, I  also need to hurt something, it relives my stress. I know about todoroki and deku but I don't want to say anything, because I know he'll make the right decision and put an end to their relationship.

      As I head back to my room, I pass deku's room. If I open the door, will I regret it? You know what? I'll just barge in as kendo, I have a ton of her blood. Don't ask.

   I walk in pretending to tell him something important, instead I get yelled at by deku next to a sleeping todoroki. He gets up and walks over to the bathroom leaving me and todoroki alone. I stare at him with a look of disgust, as I'm leaving the room I hear a notification from him phone.

     Before I leave I quickly grab his phone and sprint to my room, and slam the door behind me. I turn on his phone... this idiot doesn't even have a lock!

      Momo: hey, me here. I just wanna check if everything's still okay. I'm sorry Im just really worried. Love you~

   I stare at the message and think for a second. What should I use with this information? I could just show deku but that wouldn't be to interesting.

   Well the best thing just can do for now is reply.

Todoroki: haiiiii! Sorry, let's meet up where are u:)?

   This momo girl the  proceeds to tell me where she is. I can't wait to meet her.

I carefully open my door, trying not to make any noise. I finally get to dekus room and open the door. They both look at me in confusion, I hold the phone up and look at todoroki. "Hey, sorry I must have accidentally grabbed the wrong phone." I throw it to him. "I'll be leaving now" I slammed the door behind me and walked out the building with a smirk on my face.

      3rd person POV:

  After toga left todoroki he quickly changed his clothes and fixed his hair. He had to return to momo, he didn't know how long this routine was going to last.

   "Hey izuku, I'll be leaving for a bit." He said then left. Midoriya already knew where he was going, so why not stalk him for a bit?

"Hey" todoroki said when  momo opened the door. "I missed you Todo" she pulled him into a hug. "I made us dinner! " the excited girl said with a smile. "You didn't have to-" his words got cut off when she pulled him into the house.

  "Lets eat while it's still warm!" She dragged him to the dinner table. (Okay, so I don't know what to force them to eat soOoOo)

"It looks delicious" he said with a small smile.

After the dinner, todoroki pov:

     Me and momo decided to watch a movie, we had a large blanket over us and we were watching a scary movie. I didn't really get the plot, so I wasn't as sad when  a character died.

  Momo fell asleep on my shoulder and I was getting tired so I carried her to her bed. It was about time to get back to izuku. So, I got all my stuff and started to head out, but I felt uneasy like someone was in there with me.

  Just to be safe, I went back to momo's room to make sure she was okay.

     I opened the door and saw a figure standing over her, I quickly used my fire quirk to drive them away, and to make light to see who it was. It was a girl who was in a shool uniform and, wait a second- I look closer at her and realize it's toga. What was she doing here? I used my ice quirk and tried to freeze her but I missed and she ran past me onto momo again, I turn around only to see her stabbing momo.
Repeatedly

Tears start to fall from my eyes, Why did she have to die?! I rushed towards toga but she disappeared before I got to her, and I fell to my knees. I look over at the body and cry more. Why am I so useless?...

     I run out of the house as fast as I could, running to izuku. I can't have another one die. I get there and rush into his office. "Todoroki, what's wrong~?" He said looking up at me with an innocent smile. I still had tears flowing down my face, so maybe that's why he seemed so "concerned", I then hug him over his desk as tight as I can. "T-todo?" I let go and look him in the eye.

   "Please.... don't trust toga... she killed... momo"

  He gasped in shock and gave me a look of disbelief. " I thought I could trust her." He said "well then todoroki, how do you feel about this?" Huh...? "I-i want to make h-her s-suffer.. " the words accidentally come out of my mouth. He smirked "I think there's a way you can do that my dear todoroki."

"How?"