Chapter 14

Momo pov:

      I wake up in a hospital bed, unaware of what happened to me. I look at my body to see what happened, my breathing becomes heavy as I tangle my fingers through my hair.

     I look over to the counter to see a letter from jirou. I take my hands out of my hair and carefully pick up the neatly written letter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Dear, Yaoyorozu

    Hey, I know you're probably a little confused,  but Basically we found you with a stab wound. We are going to find out who did it and when we do we're going to make sure they don't hurt anyone again! Anyways, I'll be back tomorrow around 3pm I hope you get better soon.

                                               From; kirishima & jirou
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         I put the letter down and gently press my hand over the wound. I flinch in pain,  I don't even think I put a scratch on them... I'm useless

      I pick up my phone and go through my gallery, looking at all the pictures of me with all my friends, jirou looking bored as always, Iida smiling like a dork, mina doing crazy poses, as usual, todoroki with a small smile.

        I smile at the sight of him. but I know I can't worry about him, jirou said there was no reason to worry. My eyelids start to become heavy and I begin to fall asleep.

°
°
°
°
°
°

        My name is momo Yaoyorozu! I'm 8 years old and I'm the smartest of my class! My mom and dad are also very rich. I'm thinking about joining the hero industry, but I don't know yet.

       Not only am I smart, I have lots of friends. But I have one best friend. Her name is jirou and shes not as smart as me, but she's nice to have around.

      She is very close with this todoroki kid. I'm genuinely curious as to who this kid is. He has split hair and a scar on his left eye.

       I make my way over to the two of them and as I'm halfway there jirou turns around and gives me a bright smile and then runs towards me and grabs my wrist. "There's someone I want you to meet"  I'm guessing she means the todoroki dude.

      "This is shoto todoroki!" He smiles at me and reaches out to shake my hand. "And this is momo Yaoyorozu!" I take his hand and stare deeply into his eyes.

       "You're momo Yaoyorozu? My father always talks about you." Wait, how does his father know me "um... what?"  He realizes what he said and I can see a small blush across his face.

       "My father, hero endeavor, knows your mom and she talks about you a lot" oh.. I guess that makes sense.

         "Well I can tell we're going to be good friends."

      Todoroki pov:

     I stare out the window, waiting for izuku to come back. Why do I care about him so much? He's practically perfect at everything he does!

      My thoughts are interrupted when I see izuku, toga, and dabi running to the door. I run out of his room and downstairs to greet him. "Hey izu-"

         No ones pov:

      Todoroki stops mid sentence to see the person in front of him. He was covered in blood, but who's? All midoriya could do was smirk. "I-izuku what happened?!" Midoriya chuckled "I'm a villain, what do you think happened?" Midoriya said playfully, almost like he was a different person.

     Todoroki sighed In frustration. How much was it going to take for him to quit!? Midoriya made his way upstairs, toga and dabi following.

     Todoroki clenched his shirt, he didn't like how toga was everywhere midoriya was.

      Todoroki pov:

     Where are they going? Would it be bad if I followed? I could but my feet are frozen for some strange reason. I feel a warm hand on my shoulder I turn around to see kendo.

      "Hey, are you okay?" I nod my head and politely remove her hand off my shoulder. "Just a little light headed, I'm used to it, so don't worry" I give her a reassuring smile.

     She smiles back and heads to the back room. I decide to walk past his room, so I can hear their conversation. I walk upstairs and can hear muffled talking.

      I start to walk down  the long hallway. If I get caught I can use the excuse that I was heading to the bathroom. I walk past there room getting slower.

      " we need to formulate the perfect plan! We didn't get to kill her" toga says

      "Ahh.... what was that girls name again?" A deep voice said.. it's probably dabi

       "Momo Yaoyorozu"