Chapter 17

3rd person POV

      "H-how?" Todoroki said looking back at midoriya. "I don't know if you would like it" he said with a smirk. "Just tell me!" He yelled. The boy got up and motioned todoroki to follow. He led him to a room he's never seen before. The doors were huge, and looked kind of old.

   Midoriya pushed open the doors to reveal hundreds of dead bodys. Todoroki almost threw up. Midoriya looked at todoroki and giggled "You need to know how to use a knife first" this left todoroki speechless "But I have my quirk" todoroki half yelled.

    "Quirks aren't very fun to use when trying to make a person suffer." He started "knifes can do almost anything, and make it interesting" "but... isn't that only a kitchen knife?"   Midoriya took todoroki's hand and brought him inside the room "you better shut up before I give you a butter knife."

    Inside the room there were dead body's in almost every corner, and a huge pile of them in the middle. Todoroki was scared and thought' hey this can't get any worse, right?' When he looked up to see even more hanging from the ceiling.

   "I want you to practice on the dead body" he said while giving him a knife, and showing him how to hold it properly. "I don't understand how any of this is going to help me" he said while stabbing the body in front of him.

   "Just, trust me" he said in a calm voice. A little while later, todoroki had gotten used to the  look and stench of corpses. He got up and was covered in blood. "How long did you have these things" todoroki said while looking at all of the people who must've died a terrible way. "There all fresh, some of them I buy and some I brought in" "why?" "For training purposes" todoroki looked down at his feet "can we please leave now?" Although todoroki was used to it by now he didn't like it.

   "Make sure to go all out todo, think about all the people who cared for her" he said while walking out of the room.

That's right, I wonder how jirous taking all of this...

         Momos  house, jirou POV

"Honestly I think mori is the most underrated character in this show" me and momo were currently having a debate on which host was the best.

   I'm hanging out with her because she feels lonely, todoroki had just come back and he's off somewhere again. I think I know where he is but, as long as he comes back.

   Her facial expression changed when she looked at her phone. "What's wrong?" She looks up to me with teary eyes. "It's almost 10 and he still hasn't come back yet!" I'm going to need to have a talk with him... "just... text him or something"

   "But I don't know what to say!" She said placing her phone on the table and covering her face with her sleeves. "I'll help you" I say while crawling over to her. "O-okay"

   "Make sure to get the point across that if he mistreats you, I will beat his ass." She laughs in response. God, why is she so perfect?

    Time skip, (morning)

    "Well you better go home." She says. Me and her slept in the same bed, she was so warm. "Do you want me to drive you?" I look over to her. Shes still trying to wake up, so no. "No thanks" I say with a smile.

   I give her a hug goodbye and head out. On my way I see a tall figure walking towards me. I get closer and realize it's todoroki. I quickly run over to him and slap him across the face.

   "The hell was that for!?"

   "You better treat momo like fucking royalty" I say in anger

"Did I make the wrong decision?"

"Just.... stop seeing that kid so much. I don't want to see momo cry" i say in frustration he nods in response and walks away, towards momos house.

      Current day....

   Momo... the love of my life... is dead now. I don't know the details but whoever did it is going to get their ass beat. I don't know if it was todoroki, or if I should blame myself for this incident.

   I'm walking to her house, I'm not supposed to go in there but I need to see it. I walk past the police tape and use the house key that she gave me.

  I lay on her couch and cry myself to sleep.

Yeet