chapter 2

Lmao I cant even think of a chapter name.

Todoroki pov:

      I slowly open my eyes and let out a small grunt. Then I remember what happened.midoriya,he really is a villain. I cant believe it,how can one be so nice,and then become a villian? Didnt he want to become number 1 hero? I want to know what happened to him. Why did he turn  out like this. I the  look ahead of me and see midoriya and someother popular villians. What where they going to do? I dont want to die.

     "Midoriya,what do you planning on doing to me?" I manage to get out. He looks at me and smirks. "Well,nothing really." He begins to say "We're just going to torture you untill we get answers to our questions.!" He smiles. God,how can he look so pure. Anyways,what "questions" I guess i'll have go ask.."so..erm..what questions?" He then gives a big smile. " I want to know every top hero location!" What...the h e c k midoriya.

     "Why?"        "Just so I can kill all of them!" Oh my god..hes just like a child. "No" I say "what?" " I said no."  The other villans get ready to kill me "wait- I think he could be used ,if not im sure we can force the answers out of him" he unties me and grabs me by my coller. "You will tell us,right?"     "N-no"

     " So,are we going to do it like this?Dont make this hard on yourself todoroki."

      " I hope you go to fucking jail" I say. I think I made him mad. He the  drags  me by my coller and throws me in what I can assume is the basement. "Have fun.You will be sleeping here tonight"
He slams the door shut. What the hell just happened? I walk around thinking of ways to escape. I soon collapsed on the ground and fell asleep.

• 

        (Okay so,this is todorokis dream,hes five in it)

"Daddy, can I play with the other kids?" I ask him " no shoto,they are not like you. You have to train"  I sigh "okay..." we make are way to the training room,After 3 hours of training I began to get thirsty. "Daddy,can I get something to drink? " he looks at he and then pins me to the wall and starts  punching me. "We're not done yet,shoto" I guess it wasnt so bad... it hurt a lot but it was part of my training. " Stop it, hes only 5!"  I hear from outside my bedroom. My parents always argued about how I should grow up. I  thought mommys and daddys where supposed to love eachother. Thats what my friend said. The next day was the same,but when I went to see mommy...

     "Mommy?" She was hanging from a ......?noose,right my friend told me about them,but what was mommy doing on it? Tears start to form in my eyes

    " M-MOMMY"

     I woke up in a sweat,while screaming. I thought I stopped having that dream? Anyways Im pretty sure that   I woke everyone in there. Midoriya then bust open the door "what the actual fuck,todoroki? I know we are villians,but damn" he says, I let out a small chuckle. "So?" I look back up at midoriya "why the hell did you wake me up?" I remember the nightmare I had. I start so mumble something. Looking down I then hear midoriya say-

"Hey...are you okay...I get nightmares all the time,so If you want you could sleep in my room."