Chapter 18

Midoriya pov

      "Dekuuu" toga yelled playfully yelled from the other room. "Yes?"  I say while doodling on a sheet of paper. "Can I come in?" I think for a second "sure, why not"

      She came on and sat on my desk. She was talking to me about something until I yawned really loud. "Why are you so tired?" Last night I was explaining everything thing to todoroki, he's going to kill her.

   I acted like I cared about momo, when in reality I couldn't give a shit. Yep, everything is going my way...momo is gone... Toga is going to die soon... and todoroki will soon find out it's okay to let his anger out.

     Todoroki will soon see things my way.

"I couldn't sleep last night" I lied to her.

"Im sure I could help you" she said winking. "Hey, can you meet me in the storage room tonight?" I say in a sweet voice. "Sure" a little while after that she left my room.

     "You can come out now"  todoroki then gets out  under the desk. "Never fucking make me do that again"

"Sorryyy" he looks out the door "that was toga, right?" "Yep"

    "I can't believe I'm doing this."

       "Don't worry shoto, it'll be fine, It'll be the best date ever"

------------------------------------

      "Hey toga" I say turning to face her. I was  currently wearing a suit, it's not anything special I always wear them. "Hey deku" she said running towards me. "So... what did you call me down here for?" I smirked at her question. "Well,we're going to have so much fun today" she giggled at my reply.

      "Sooo..... are we going out to eat or are we going to be busy having 'fun' " she grabbed my arm and kissed my cheek.  "Well... what are your opinions on a third wheel date? "

        "Who"  she looked at me in disappointment  "well... todoroki is the best qualified for 'the third wheel'"  "but I don't like him!"

      "What a shame, todoroki don't you agree?"   Before yoga could even turn around her chest was hit with a knife. Todoroki stabbed her,

Over

And over

'Huh just like how momo died' deku thought to himself. The young male was currently watching the former hero stab his "friend" and oh boy was he enjoying it.

"How the fuck does it feel? Huh?!" Todoroki said as he was stabbing toga.

--------------------an hour later----------------------------------------------------

      "D-did I mess up?" Todoroki said, sitting on the dead body. He had just finished stabbing toga, you can't even tell it was her anymore. "You did fine" todoroki started to cry, he had just committed a crime and felt sick.

     Midoriya rushed over and hugged the taller boy, "you're covered in her blood, maybe you should take a shower" I whispered in his ear.

   This is perfect, everything is going my way. All the useless shits are out of my life. Well, out of everyone's life.

Jirou will be fine if she minds her own business.

    Me and todo can now live a perfect life together, forever.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Hey my dudes, this might be the last chapter, maybe I'll add a bonus if you guys want more.  Now that this story, my first story is pretty much complete I shall be working on other books.