Chapter 10

Todoroki pov:

     The whole day kendo was showing me around,and even introducing me to people. the place was actually super big,they even had a small garden. After showing me everything it was about time for lunch. "Do you want me to bring you lunch or do you want to come with me?" Kendo said. I thought for a second, being in this garden is amazing but if I go with her I might see midoriya. "I'll come with you" I sit up and begin to walk with her. On the way we were greeted by dabi,who was really nice to me.

       We sit down with hot food in our hands (I'll let you imagine what food it is;-;)

     As I sit down I notice a crowd of people at the doorway. In curiosity I get up out of my seat and walk over. It was midoriya, with who I'm assuming is toga.. yeah kendo mentioned her earlier. I walk over to midoriya and pull him into a hug. After a few seconds he slowly starts to hug back, and then he pushed me away. "Todoroki, we've recruited a new member, You may recognize her, she was also a part of class  1-A" class 1-A? Is it bakugo? No... kirishima wouldn't let him. Suddenly a figure appears behind midoriya.

        "Jirou?" We stared at each other for what seemed like forever. Out of all people, It had to be her. Now I feel really bad. I left Yaoyorozu to be here, knowing she still had people around her to fully support her and love her, but now jirou is here, and I know how close those two are. "Todoroki....."  she looks at me. she looks happy, I wonder why? Midoriya walks up to me and whispers in my ear "I'll be in my office if you need me." He then proceeds to walk away, everyone else does the same. Jirou then grabs my wrist pulls me into the closet. (I guess you could say he's.. back in the closet) "jirou what the heck" she put her hand over my mouth. "Shh, they might hear you"  she slowly takes her hand off my mouth "explain" I simply say. She looks me in the eye and starts to talk"Okay... so basically Yaoyorozu has been super worried about you. I hate seeing her like this so I came to save you."  Oh... so she's only here for momos sake.  I guess I should also explain. "Listen, I chose to be here, there's no reason for you to save me"
Her eyes widened. She quickly looked away  "sleep with me"
    "What?

      "Sleep in the same room as me so I can be sure you're safe. I want to reassure her"

       "Okay.... anyways.. how is she doing?"

       "She's really worried about you, I've never seen her as stressed" So... I made her stressed? Now I feel really bad...

      "How long do you plan on staying here? You should probably get home to momo as soon as possible." She nodded her heading  response

     "Yeah... I'm going to now that I've found you.. I'll stay a night or two but I need you to help me escape."

   "I'll think of something... anyways we should get out of this closet"

     She opens the door letting me out. I should tell midoriya that I'll be sleeping with her tonight. I walk over to his office hearing voices coming from the inside. I put my ear against the door, trying to hear it a little better.

(Bold=midoriya italic= toga)

      "What do you need?"

      "I want to ask you a few questions"

       "What?"

        "Are you getting bored of me?"

       "What do you mean?"

       "I mean, the way you treat todoroki I saw you and him sleeping together!"

      "How does that effect you in any way?"

      "I thought... we had something. When you needed a place to stay, who provided that? Me. You even began to flirt with me, and well.. one thing led to another. And now you're just giving me up?"

      "Toga....if it makes you feel any better, me and todoroki never even kissed."

       I then heard shuffling coming from inside.... I really don't know what to say, what going on between toga and midoriya? You know what? I'll kiss him right now! I quickly open the door to see midoriya and toga making out. Honestly what did I expect...... you would be fine with momo, you should have never left home. Of course he didn't care for me. Both of them look at me in shock as tears begin to fill up my eyes, no-im not going to let myself be seen crying. "Sorry to interrupt." I silently close the door and run to the garden. No ones ever there, so I should be okay. I sit on  the bench and soon tears begin to fall.

       What would happen if I had him all to myself?  I shake my head. I should stop relying on them and to with my friends. My mind began to wonder. Maybe I should just leave with jirou.  I soon drifted off to sleep, with tear stained cheeks. 

                    A few hours later~~~~~~~~~~~

      My eyes began to open, as I wake up in a familiar room. My eyes finally adjust to the light. I was in midoriyas room. I look at my surroundings and see midoriya sitting at the end of the bed.he finally noticed I was awake and jumped up. "Todoroki" he said in a somewhat happy tone.  "Hello" I say in a monotone voice. I didn't really want to deal with his crap right now. He pulled me into a hug. I didn't hug back. He let go and put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "Hey... look.... about what you saw.." "it's fine" I quickly say. "No, it's not" "you seem happy with her, so why isn't it fine" "I didn't want you to see that" "like I said, it's fine." He looked a little more angry this time "No, it isn't, stop acting like it is. Toga is known for being seductive isn't there anything in that stupid head of yours!?" I wasn't shocked. " You had a choice to say no, yet You  guys were literally wet for each other. If I'm just a play thing, I suggest you stop things between us, it seems your girlfriend is jealous."  This time I looked a bit irritated, why was he even trying? He looked a bit shocked and then hugged me. "I want her to be happy, yes I did kiss her back, only cause she wanted it. I have no romantic feelings towards her."

      He let go and pulled me into a kiss. Both of us nearly crying at this point. I really don't want to forgive him. But I'll have nowhere to go, so I gave into the kiss. His lips were soft, he soon fell on top of me. He soon pulled away from the kiss and nuzzled his head on my chest. I could tell he was tired, and so was I. I soon fell asleep with him completely forgetting about jirou.

      Hey guys, so here's another chapter. I decided to get this done with he one day I have left of summer break. I also made it a bit longer. Anyways, thanks for reading this, like I said in the last chapter updates will get slower. Love you guys   o(〃^▽^〃)o