chapter 9

Todoroki pov

     Yesterday I felt like an emotinal mess. But I guess Midoriya fixed that. How could a villian,a person that causes crimes,a person that im supposed to fight, comfort me? Maybe its someones quirk,to make me feel like this. I shake my head as I look up to see a green haired boy, wait....midoriya? I guess along with comforting me,he also slept with me. I bury my head in his chest and try to fall back asleep.

       A few hours later

      I start to wake up as midoriya starts moving. He sits up,with me now laying on his lap. He looks down at me and sighs. Did I do something wrong? He nudges me off his lap and gets out of bed,I do the same. "Im going to take a shower,you stay here" he says, yesterday he was so different,maybe hes not a morning person. I walk over to the mirror he had in his room,and stare at all my scars. I sigh and sit back down on the bed. I begin to look around his room. Its really clean. But I didnt see one all might thing. I let out a  chuckle, when we where in UA he was obsessed with all might. Midoriya soon comes out of the shower, wearing a grey hoodie and jeans. He looks at me and motions me to come with him,which I do.  He brings me to one of his workers. "Todoroki this is Kendo,Kendo watch on todoroki."
"Yes sir!" Watch on me? Im not a child, and I just met this lady. "But where are you going"  I yell,clenching my fists. He looks at me and smiles. He walks over to me and boops me on the nose. "I'll be back later" he  turns around and walks away. "I guess you have a full day with me then!" Kendo says. I guess she isnt that bad. She grabs my hand and runs down the hallway. "Im going to show you around, but first you need to eat!"  Now that I think about it,whens the last time I had  actual food? Maybe living with the villains wont be so bad after all.

        Midoriya pov:

       I walked out of the building, toga not to far behind. We're going to find momo. We're not going to kill her now,because then it would be obvious that I did it, and I don't want to let todoroki down. We soon find her house, where we also find jirou. We get through the back door and into her closet go. Her closet is like the size of my office so we found some vents. We tried to move around as quietly as we could. We then found the room that they were in, and we began listening to their conversation. "So.. what happened to todoroki?" She looked down then back up at jiro. "The villains took him, so I'm going to get him back" "wow, you really do care about him" " I'm getting him back because I love him, he was the only person who didn't try to date me just because I'm rich. I feel like he doesn't care about how much money I have." Jirou leaned closer and put her hands on momos shoulders. "Then get him, you have my support" she then jumped into jiros arms "thanks" jiro got up after about two minutes. "My mom is going to get worried if I stay to long"  they both waved goodbye and soon jiro was out the door. And by now we were out of the vent. "Dammit" jiro said under her breath, she looked like she was on the verge of crying. I was a little confused when toga yelled "She like momo!!!!"  I quickly jump down and greet jiro, since what other choice do I have? 

      Jirou pov

      I quickly jump back, as these people just came out of nowhere.  "Who the hell are you people?!" I felt like I knew the green hair boy. But the other girl was new to me. "Greetings, my name is midoriya, but others might know me as elite villain deku" my jaw dropped. "M-midoriya!?" How was he a villain? He was the most enthusiastic about becoming a hero. I get my quirk ready, I don't care
if I die. As long as Yaoyorozu is safe. " Listen jirou, I just want to talk"... I guess talking would be better then destroying  Yaoyorozus house. I then motion them to follow me, to a more hidden area. "Okay, what do you want" he smirked. "We're offering you a job as a villain" "WHAT?! NO" I yelled. "Listen" he said " if you become a villain, you can kill anyone you want, you love moo, don't you? Do this for her" If I join I don't want her knowing, it will ruin our relationship. I think about it for a minute.

        Wait a second.. maybe I can join and get todoroki back! With my quirk and his we can defeat them and get out. I don't care If I don't have a chance with her. I'll do what will make her happy.

        "Okay... but I don't want anyone knowing, okay?"

  Hey guys! Okay so I know I spelled a lot of things wrong. And I'm sorry! Anyways, schools starting so I won't be able to update as much. I will still update though. ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)Bye~Bye~