{7} Coming Clean

***

***

They ran out into the hallway and into the nearest room which happened to be the lab. They all rushed inside and the last person in, Scott, closed the door behind them. He grabbed a chair and moved it underneath the door handle. Malina leaned against the table behind her as her heartbeat wildly in her chest. She held in her breath when she and everyone else saw a shadow move across the window.

When she could no longer see the shadow, she let out the breath she had been holding. She was panting quietly, trying not to draw whatever it was' attention. She had only seen it for a split second and it looked like a werewolf. Not the kind that she was used to seeing, but a more monstrous one. The werewolves she was used to seeing just looked like big wolves.

When Scott was sure the werewolf was gone, he spoke to Jackson, "Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?"

"Six, if two people squeeze on someone's lap," Jackson replied.

Malina looked over at him with a look of disbelief, "Six people? Really?"

"We barely fit in the back," Allison added on. It was really uncomfortable with two people in that small backseat. He really needed to get a bigger car instead of sticking with the small one he had now. He was delusional if he thought that six people could fit inside of it.

Stiles broke them up, "It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention." Malina tilted her head to the side as she thought about it. Werewolves had very good hearing so it could easily tell if they ever left this room. No matter how silent they were, the werewolf would probably be able to hear them just by their heartbeats.

"What about this?" Scott walked over to a door and the group followed him, "This leads to the roof. We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in seconds."

"That's a deadbolt." Stiles pointed to the deadbolt above the doorknob. Malina let out a deep breath, that was it. They were screwed. They were stuck here and they were most likely going to die here. Scott and Stiles started whispering to each other about something.

Lydia lightly tapped Malina's arm with her elbow, "What are they talking about?"

Malina shrugged, "I have no idea."

Scott and Stiles whispered to each other a few minutes more. Malina tried to listen to their conversation, but she just couldn't hear because of how quiet they were being. Scott finally spoke loud enough for the others to hear him, "I'm getting the key."

"Are you serious?" Allison asked him as he stopped in front of her.

"Well, it's the best plan," Scott told her, "Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here." That was true, but why did they have to basically sacrifice someone to get it? Going out there by yourself would basically be suicide.