Chapter 1: the beginning...

(10 years ago)
*3rd person*

" Come on Midorya!" Cheerfuly shouted the two boys in the pool. "I-I-I don't think I can jump of the trampoline to the pool, I-I might get hurt, and if I get hurt then....." Without realizing it young Midorya started to mumble to himself.... again. "Come on deku! Stop doing that and get down from the trampoline if you're not gonna jump!"Young Bakugou teased.

"It's ok if you don't jump..." Young Todoroki sighed in disappointment. Midorya saw the disappointment in Todoroki's eyes that got him determined to jump. And all the worrying for.... something actually.

When he jumped in the pool he splashed right on top of Bakugou, when they went deep into the water Midorya's face was really red, not only because he jumped right on Bakugou's body, but because he couldn't breath as well. Bakugou saw the struggle in Midorya's body to swim up to the surface, and he failed.

POV: Todoroki

        'What's going on down there?!?' I think as I run towards Midorya's home with fear on my face. "MRS. MIDORYA! MRS. BAKUGOU! HELP!MIDO-" I think before I speak. ' what if I lie? Hmmm...' I think as I pretend to catch my breath.

        " Ba- Bakugou, h- he jumped on Midorya and tackled him to the bottom of the pool! And now he's shouting about trying to drown him!" I lie. Ms. Inko and Ms. Mitsuki run as fast as they could out of the warm and cozy house. I think that'll do the trick for Midorya, for Bakugou to finally stay away from him.

* POV: Inko*

       Katsuki would never do that! Todoroki has to be lying! I bet Mistuki has to agree. " They have been friends for years. He would never do that." Mistuki said calmly as she pointed at Bakugou carrying Midorya brides maid style running towards us. I guess she saw me worry.

*POV: Bakugou*

" MOM! AUNTY!" I screamed as I was running and carrying deku at the same time. Aunty tried to take deku out of my arms. " NO- No...no. I- I want to carry him. A slight blush filled my cheeks as I look in my moms worried eyes. Aunty smiled and let out a small giggle. " Ok Katsuki. Just set him in his room and hang out in there." She said looking at Mistuki. " Yeah that's fine. By the way, where is that lying brat?" She asked looking around. ' Todoroki? Lying? I'll ask her when we get there' I think to myself. " You mean Todoroki?" I asked. She looked puzzled. " Who's that?" She replied" That kid you call Icey-hot?" ( In this story this is where he gets it from lol 😅) " Yeah that kid. Where is he?" She said looking at Aunty. " Oh! He's still at the house. I called his father and asked if he could stay over for the night since it's 'parent catch-up night' ( parent catch up night is when the children's parents go out to a bar and kick it) he can just stay with Kastuki and Izuku!" She said with a happy tone. I pouted. I don't want that Icey-hot kid coming near me, or deku. Stupid Icey-hot. Well at least deku is safe.

  My deku...

     So... What did you think! This is my first ever story 😅 so sorry if it's bad. And for the mistakes😰 anyway... See you in the next part!😁😁